We are an international team of industry veterans who have shipped several hit games played by millions of people (e.g. Limbo, Inside, Battlefield 2: Modern Combat, Terminator: Salvation, Hearthstone, Hitman, Crysis, etc.). We’re passionate about games and their potential, and understand what issues game developers are facing today and what it takes to improve on that process. We value talent, and people with a high sense of responsibility and passion.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who will help design the coherence developer portal and our online services. As an advocate of our customers using coherence, you will play a key role in making our web platform user-friendly and accessible.
You will work closely with our product managers and the engineering team in delivering wireframes, mock-ups, documentation, prototypes and production-ready designs for the user experience across all components of the coherence online services including customer account website, customer account management and billing platforms, data analytic dashboards, service configuration and more.
We are looking for a UX designer with experience in enterprise products or software as a service, strong analytical and ideation skills and a passion for turning difficult tasks and complex contexts into simple and delightful experiences.
- Design and create elegant, simple but robust user experiences in our developer portal.
- Build wireframes, flow charts and prototypes to drive and inform product development.
- Design high-fidelity user interfaces and provide design specs and assets to engineers.
- Identify UX problems and opportunities synthesizing user analysis with business needs.
- Research and assess competitor products, related services and industry trends.
- 5+ years of experience as a UX Designer for online services and SaaS products.
- Passion for contributing to or building UX and visual design systems.
- Extensive experience with design and prototype software.
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a business-oriented approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Practical experience in game development.
- Experience with designing UX for SaaS payment systems and processes.
- Technical background to understand limitations and restrictions within web services.
- Passion about games and their potential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org