The e-commerce revolution needs you! From Silicon Valley to Europe & Beyond – we’re making print-on-demand history. And we make it together, as a team.
Printify is a high-growth, print-on-demand platform that connects eCommerce merchants and print-on-demand manufacturers. We work in a fast-paced and ever-developing industry with endless growth opportunities.
As an Image Services product manager, you will be a part of the Supply team. You will be responsible for the image processing power and scalability on our platform. It includes processes in Blender, rendering and production file generation. In this role, you will implement the newest technologies and flows in the area of image processing.
Your work will have a notable impact on how well the Printify users perceive product quality in the Catalog. The ideal candidate masters the newest image processing technologies and knows a path to build a leading solution. This role requires a high level of technical expertise, in-depth knowledge about rendering technologies, project management skills, and a get-things-done attitude.
- Set a strategic vision for image processing in the Printify platform, present it to stakeholders, and implement vision through OKRs
- Lead cross-functional team (Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers) to research, design and ship solutions that creates best-quality mockups and image files as compare to similar services
- Identify opportunities and adjust team priorities and backlog to maximise business impact
- Set clear goals and deliverables for the team
- Monitor product / process performance and use customer feedback to build a product development strategy
- Align the team’s processes with other Printify teams, e.g marketing, customer support, and product teams.
- At least 3 years of experience with image technology product management
- Demonstrate a track record of product management skills e.g. proof of shipped product with your participation
- Excellent quantitative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Well versed in Agile, Scrum, and Kanban methodologies and principles
- Excellent written & spoken English communication skills
- Ability to translate stakeholder needs into business and product requirements
- Positive attitude, experience in working in cross-functional teams, keen attention to detail
- Great team player qualities, high energy, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Career development opportunities – mentorship, internal meetups & hackathons
- Learning budget as a % of your annual salary
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Flexible work schedule, start your workday between 7AM and 11AM
- Health insurance to support your well-being (in Latvia and Estonia)
- Remote work is possible and encouraged from anywhere across Europe
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Modern & ergonomic office space in Printify House in Riga
- Access to the gym in Printify House
- Free food in Printify House: breakfast, snacks, and Friday lunch
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.