Improve our data products while developing yourself and radically improving the health tech space with us.
Team Tech & Product
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Employment type Contract
Who we are
Doctrin is a scale-up at the forefront of HealthTech with a clear mission: to radically improve healthcare. We are a value driven organization and our people unite around being strongly purpose driven, regardless of field of work. Our headquarters are located in Stockholm but we are also located with an office in Gdansk.
What we do
We help healthcare providers intelligently digitalize the patient journey. Our digital platform allows existing healthcare providers to prioritize, treat and follow-up with patients – safe, secure and online.
The AI & Data Analytics Team
We harness the power of data to serve others. We are the data guides for our company and for our customers, for our colleagues and for ourselves, for our product managers and for our executives. Our mission is to ensure that every bit of information we can get, will live up to its full potential and that we get all the bits we need to make healthcare radically better.
We enjoy being a small team always looking to make an impact and enable others: to enable our customers and leaders to create more value thanks to new insights emerging from data.
What you will do
You will be guided by our company’s mission to radically improve healthcare and by the value we provide daily with our actions:
- you will learn and improve our data products – yes, you will code and do pull requests;
- you will teach others how to make use of your work and gain value from it – and you will enjoy seeing them succeed;
- you will embrace personal growth while facing and solving technical problems to achieve our goals;
- and you will take part in creating innovation to push the boundaries of what’s currently possible further away – you will learn to conduct pathfinding and research, apply machine learning and natural language processing techniques.
Who you are
- You are familiar with writing SQL queries
- You enjoy sharing knowledge with others
- You speak English and Python
- You use data to make decisions
And you find these keywords attractive:
- Data visualization
- BI Dashboards
- Jupyter Notebook
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Agile Manifesto
- Cloud Services
- Helping people
Then you better apply now!
Reach out to hiring manager Szymon Jessa here or submit your resume directly through the company’s website.
For questions or concerns about the process, contact talent acquisition manager: Hanna Kraft.
What happens next ?
Our recruitment process begins with your application sent to us via the link here in the ad.
Our Talent Acquisition Manager will review candidates who match the requirements. You will then be invited to a first call. This is followed by three, in-depth interviews, that focus on different themes: cultural match with us as a company, background / competence, language skills and problem-solving ability. In addition, we use a personality profile and a logical ability test that you can do at home in peace and quiet.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org