We are funding ecommerce entrepreneurs without taking equity. Ecommerce is booming. However, many players are still faced with two fundamental challenges – Accessing capital and strategically investing into growth. MXNEY uses live data insights to solve these challenges and provide ecommerce businesses with the ability and confidence to spend for growth through financing and dedicated growth support. We are a venture-backed startup that is passionate about helping ecommerce entrepreneurs succeed. You'll be joining a fast-paced and collaborative team environment that is facing many exciting opportunities as we scale our business.
Ecommerce is booming. However, many entrepreneurs are still faced with two fundamental challenges – Accessing capital and strategically investing into growth. MXNEY uses live data and insights to solve these challenges and provide Ecommerce businesses with the ability and confidence to spend for growth.
Enabling your personal growth journey
MXNEY is a match made in heaven for people looking to gain experience in a rapidly growing, VC-backed, FinTech start-up. Not an everyday opportunity, but an opportunity to join a fast-paced and collaborative team facing many exciting opportunities as we scale our business. To put it simply; our culture is defined by an entrepreneurial spirit and a flat management structure that enables talents to excel.
What will you do?
As our Head of Marketing, Nordics you will be responsible for growing MXNEY’s brand, awareness, and recognition in the Nordic market. As Head of Marketing, Nordics you will oversee all marketing activities in the Nordics. You will be a part of our growing marketing team, where you’ll be an early joiner. Meaning that your role will be paramount for the future of the marketing team. You will be building the team from the ground up,
i.e., play a significant role in the hiring and managing of future marketing team members.
This position is ideal for individuals looking to possess a crucial CMO-like role in an expanding organization. We’re looking for highly skilled and collaborative people that also hold the technical knowledge needed to set, analyze, and communicate our annual targets, strategies, and KPI’s. Using channels such as paid ads, email marketing, automations, content marketing and events to create leads and further develop the strong brand and awareness of MXNEY.
- Annual targets: you will be the leading voice, when setting annual targets for our marketing team.
- Marketing strategy: you will be in charge of setting and executing upon the new course for the marketing team.
- KPI management: you will be reporting on KPI’s within the marketing team as well as communicating them to our CEO, COO etc.
- Hiring and management: you will be hiring and managing the team members within the marketing team
- Strong desire to work in a marketing role responsible for the long-term branding and marketing success of MXNEY
- At least 5 years of experience within the world of marketing. It could’ve been in a position such as a Senior Specialist or a CMO in a startup
- Ability to lead and motivate a growing group of team members in the marketing team.
- Technical knowledge enabling you to leverage channels such as: paid ads, email marketing, automations, content marketing, and events.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the team and different departments and communicate your thoughts clearly and professionally both verbally and in a presentation setting
- Energetic and highly motivated individual with a strong desire to work in a dynamic tech start-up environment
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves, working with talented coworkers and contributing to a great overall energy at the office.
- Experience working with eCommerce, content marketing, digital marketing, paid ads, events, management or similar.
Does this sound like a perfect match? Then don’t hesitate to apply and send us:
- Short cover letter (max. one page)
We are reviewing applications on a continuous basis. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
We want to take you from good to great.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Work life balance
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org