Join our mission to make farming sustainable. We believe that if you want change, it has to be good for business. Agreena provides solutions to farmers that drive both environmental and financial sustainability.
At Agreena, we are harnessing the power of technology to improve the agricultural industry. We need talented technical minds to develop our digital products and services.
Objective of this Role
– Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
– Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
– Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
– Establish monitoring and alerting
– Working with software developers and software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
Skills and Qualification
– Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
– 2+ years of experience with Amazon Web services
– Proficient with Kubernetes, Prometheus and Docker
– Problem-solving attitude
We’re a “young’ish” team with a modern working style – so although our HQ is in Nyhavn, Copenhagen, we’re digital at heart, and therefore our team is located all over Europe with 18+ nationalities.
This is a remote full-time role – and we hope you can start as soon as possible. We prefer candidates who can work in Central European Time zone ( CET).
With a mission to drive environmental and economic sustainability for agriculture, Agreena is a young, Danish founded, and well-funded company with mission-driven professionals in all seats. We are here to help farmers by providing tools, services and incentives to undergo radical transitions towards sustainable practices. Our technology platform both contains a marketplace helping farmers optimize the price of their products, and the latest AgreenaCarbon – our Carbon Payment Programme to help farmers fund their transition and optimize how cropland is managed.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.