Central and Eastern Europe is becoming a technology hub for many corporates, startups and venture capital funds. It is seen as an extremely promising emerging market, where an ever increasing number of successful startups are being born.
Consequently, Vilnius has become a bridge between startups from the region and global investors and LOGIN Startup Fair, the Lithuanian startup event of the year, increasingly drags attention of international VC’s and accelerators. Startup Fair is organized alongside with the LOGIN Festival.
What’s more on the menu at the LOGIN Startup Fair?
- A speaker pool at the Conference, powered by DNB bank, that will consist of professionals from Tesla Energy, Uber, The Next Web and IBM, to name just a few. They will cover subjects such as from future entrepreneurship, changes in work culture, artificial intelligence and many more.
- 50+ confirmed investors such as Index Capital, Intel Capital, Passion Capital, Blumberg Capital and Earlybird Venture Capital, Paua Ventures, Inventure, Mobility Ventures, Karma.VC to name just a few. A total of 60+ investors are expected at the event, this translates into an unbelievable startup-to-investor ratio and marvellous business opportunities;
- 50+ confirmed startups including Xsense, a smart helmet that measures wearer’s brainwaves, Sidewalk, the self-driving parcel delivery robot, Nanoavionics, the nano-satellite company and dozens of others from Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries;
- Masterclasses by Uber! Uber has recently launched in Vilnius and it brings dozens of its engineering, marketing, UX, data science, product management and other professionals to teach and tutor Lithuanian startups in small groups for two intensive days. You can’t miss this!
- Hardware driven tech industries such as Virtual Reality, Internet of Things, 3D Printing, Augmented Reality, Smart Gadgets are becoming increasingly important in our daily life. For this reason, LOGIN Startup Fair’s Hardware District will unite all the stakeholders in the Lithuanian maker movement for a two day interactive exhibition;
- Drone racing! It’s self-explanatory, and yet something one cannot miss!
- Startup Valley powered by Vinted, the most successful Lithuanian pre-loved fashion marketplace startup that raised €50M from investors such as Accel Partners, Hubert Burda Media and Insight Venture Partners. Startup Valley will be hosted at the LOGIN conference with 6000+ attendees so it’s also a great chance to be seen by a big mass of tech-savvy early adopters and prospective customers.
- €6.000 in cash for the winners of Startup Battle from the TRINITI law firm that has helped successful Baltic startups such as TransferGo, Trafi and TableAir and looks for new success stories;
- Finalists of Startup Battle will pitch at the main hall of the LOGIN conference that houses 1500 spectators and has hosted speakers such as Steve Wozniak and Jimmy Wales;
- Last, but not least, Vilnius is renowned for its nightlife and parties with investors is a good opportunity to take your networking one step further.
See you there? LOGIN Startup Fair will take place on 5-6 of May in Vilnius, Lithuania.