The easiest way to buy & sell used furniture
2x User experience designer – Helsinki
Are you interested in working in a quick paced start-up with a great team? Do you have earlier experience in user experience (UX) design? Have you worked in logistic domains or similar before? We at Mjuk are looking for two UX designers to grow our team of developers. If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you might be one of our new UX designers!
What is this “Mjuk”?
Mjuk is a modern marketplace for second-hand furniture, that is growing with an exalting pace, which is why we are constantly looking for new employees to fill our growing teams. Being a start-up company of the modern day, we can guarantee an energic and fast paced environment with an equally motivated team!
Our marketplace is the unique combination of circular economy meeting the simplicity of an online marketplace. Selling or buying- Mjuk offers the easiest and most reliable solution on the market for used furniture!
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be working closely with our development team. You will be working with either internal or external roles in UX, and work closely with your partner to:
- Create the best possible digital experience for our users
- Make the buying and selling experience on our website as easy as possible for our customers
- Make the organization work as efficiently as possible, work on scaling and tooling to ensure efficiency!
You will also contribute to UI design according to your skills in our program.
- A relevant educational background
- Prior experience with UX
- Good written and spoken skills in English, skills in Finnish and Swedish are seen as an advantage
Prior experience with Figma, Sketch and Adobe is a plus. Experience from an operations heavy environment is a strong advantage for this position
What we expect from you
- An energetic and motivated can-do attitude
- A structured and adaptable mindset
- A positive attitude to work and working with your teammates. It’s important that you enjoy working with us!
- Location: Mjuk Headquarters in Helsinki, hybrid remote work possible
- Job: The job is a full-time job, roughly 37,5 hours / week
- Start: As soon as possible, but can be negotiated
- Pay: According to industry standards, depending on your experience
Join our” Mjuk” team!
Mjuk consists of ambitious employees, who are constantly looking to improve the way we work and what we do. We are a fast-growing start-up, who are looking to revolutionize the way you buy and sell used furniture. With us you get the opportunity to work in a variety of different tasks in a positive and motivated team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org