Voyage, Vessel & Bunker Optimisation
We are looking for ambitious Cloud Engineers with a natural drive who are proactive, self-driven, can lead and find energy in sharing knowledge and learning from it. In addition, you need to have the courage to undertake professional challenges that can help develop your career and ZeroNorth.
As a purpose-driven company with heritage from leading shipping companies, we are building and delivering a groundbreaking SaaS solution to change the shipping industry through digitalisation. We strive to help our customers optimise their business while reducing CO2 emissions. This is what empowers us.
You will get the opportunity to be part of the development of a cutting edge technology stack and part of a mission to make Global Trade Green.
We are currently looking for a Cloud Engineer to join our growing Cloud crew and be a part of delivering our vision to deliver secure, compliant, scalable, cost optimised and easy to deploy cloud infrastructure modules in alignment with our product development.
As a Cloud Engineer in ZeroNorth Platform Engineering you will have responsibility within our:
- Cloud Landing Zone develop and maintain our shared services and common cloud components
- Cloud Enablement act as consultants, and embed yourself in ZeroNorth product engineering crews/teams, architecting solutions to complex Cloud challenges, setting guardrails and best practices for how we use the Cloud services
- Cloud Efficiency creating transparency and visibility on Cloud spend, and know where and how to optimise
- Cloud and Software Delivery Metrics setup metrics to understand what capabilities we need and what we need to prioritise
- Cloud Security and Monitoring configuration of best practice tools for monitoring and security reporting incl. Infrastructure, code quality, vulnerabilities, etc.
In ZeroNorth we hire for personality and curiosity, this means a lot for our culture. We believe that the rest will follow. But, it won’t hurt if you practice all or some of the following concepts/technologies:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Cloud Architecture, Network, Security, IAM concepts
- Terraform – infrastructure as code
- Python, Golang or Node.js
- Git (Github/Gitlab)
- Automate everything (SRE)
- CI/CD pipeline
- Service level indicators and objectives
- Cloud Efficiency (FinOps)
- Authentication and authorisation best practices
We are hiring for all levels of seniority so feel free and apply. Throughout our conversations with candidates we will determine whether you will fit a role as Junior-, Mid-range-, Senior-, or Lead Cloud Engineer.
We are ambitious and passionate with a strong “Can Do” attitude. We work in a dynamic and informal space with everything that you could dream of; access to amazing food, mind blowing games, fantastic coffee and amazing people. We love what we do – creating apps and services that help scale and optimise everyday challenges. While doing this, we save costs and provide a serious reduction worldwide in CO2 emissions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com