Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our software helps organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. With Ardoq, fresh data creates a dynamic overview that provides insights for better decisions. Through the aid of dashboards, interactive visualizations and diagrams, users can focus time on understanding interdependencies between technology and people, and less time documenting. Ardoq is a bold, caring and driven company with a mission to empower our customers to drive value through successful change.
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Our Marketing team is growing, and we’re now looking for a Social Media Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant Marketing team at our head office in Oslo, Norway.
Who We Are
At Ardoq we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce. Diversity and inclusion have helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, with an award-winning product and a reputation for its dedication to enriching company culture. The company’s visionary, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute significant change initiatives in any organization. We help organizations confidently deliver digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Social Media Manager
Our Marketing team is growing, and we’re now looking for a Social Media Manager to join our expanding, international and vibrant Marketing team at our head office in Oslo, Norway. You’ll be vital in driving accelerated growth across multiple social media platforms and channels in this newly established role. Our dynamic and agile Marketing team is passionate about results, expanding our practices and skills to become more integrated and automated, and using an integrated approach. Hence, our marketing becomes data-driven, more personalized, and effective.As a Social Media Manager, you will take ownership of our paid and social media efforts across key markets and work closely with other marketers, content creators, and Sales and Customer Success to exponentially grow Ardoq’s users and revenue. You will strategize, plan, manage, create, measure, and optimize brand and demand campaigns performance. A passion for both the creative side of social media marketing, as well as the data and platform aspects, will be required to excel in this role.
Your role will be:
Social Media Management
- Manage the entire content publication process across all social media channels
- Cooperate with internal and external teams
- Balance our social media presence across the entire organization
- Set the vision and opportunity for scaling paid and organic social
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing team to optimize our spending and return on investments across all channels and tactics.
- Scale, manage & optimize paid and organic social awareness, lead generation, and nurture campaign efforts to reach our goals
- Have a test-and-optimize approach for our social media activities
- Curate relevant content to reach Ardoq’s ideal customers while working closely with the content team, designers, and internal and sometimes external content creators to create excellent campaigns that stand out
- Share our wins & learnings – Develop and communicate accurate and timely reports and iteratively bring learnings back to the team
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content. Engage with our audience to increase engagement and support Ardoqs’s brand.
- Responsible for developing and implementing employee guidelines for social media engagement and content creation to harness the engagement from Ardoq employees
We imagine you:
- Understand how to use paid and organic social media and know their role in B2B marketing mix: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Interest in learning new digital marketing channels
- Direct campaign experience in global awareness, lead generation, and nurturing campaigns and localized campaign efforts
- Ability to use KPI to measure and optimize campaigns
- Experience working with teams to prioritize needs
- Experience working with creative teams to ideate, optimize and develop persona-based creatives at scale across several markets
- Have the ability to connect to people at different levels in the organization. You also have excellent editing skills.
- Have a “get things done” mentality, solve problems independently, and be excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a degree in a relevant field
Why choose Ardoq:
- We put people first: we value diverse backgrounds and believe in developing people as well as the business
- Modern office in a community-focused scale-up hub in the heart of Oslo
- Competitive salary package
- Work how you want: Choose your work equipment
- Flexible ways of working
Ardoq is a SaaS company reinventing Enterprise Architecture (EA) for today’s digital enterprise. We help organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities.Ardoq’s values are Bold, Caring, and Driven. Living by these values is part of what makes Ardoq a great place to work. In addition, we are a diverse team of curious, helpful, fun, and dedicated people. We believe that company culture and people are the essential elements for a technology company to attain healthy growth.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ardoq.com.