Your complete marina management solution
For our head office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to come on board! You will be an essential team member bringing our user experience and interface to the next level. You will be close to our customers and giving them a great experience is one of our main priorities at Harba.
Harba is expanding in Europe and the USA, you will be a key member of the internationalization.
Who you are:
- Experience from working in an agile and innovative product team
- Experience with accessibility on web and mobile
- Excellent skills in design software (e.g. Figma, AdobeXD, Sketch). We would expect to see a relevant portfolio
- Create a stunning visual identity to be used in decks, apps, web, campaigns and more.
- Collaborate closely with our product team
- Our company language is English, your written English needs to be excellent
- Bonus: fluent in Danish to conduct hand-on testing with our local Danish users
- Bonus: Experience with video editing
What you will be doing:
- Develop mockups and interactive prototypes for concept validation and user testing.
- Be a key team member in generating clean, innovative, and elegant design solutions for complex digital products and experiences.
- User interface design and document design guidelines for our product team.
- User research, concept testing, and usability testing.
- Ability to think through user journeys and translate to visual designs.
- Produce wireframes, user flowcharts and storyboards
- Design product user interfaces (desktop and mobile)
What you’ll get:
- Open startup environment to test and learn.
- Collaborative and dedicated colleagues
- Mentorship and regular feedback
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to get into the startup and boating world!
Let’s make boating a breeze!
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com