Predict Consumer Responses & Behavior
Are you a sales professional with strong analytical skills?
Do you enjoy mentoring and helping others grow?
Then keep on reading!
Neurons brings neuroscience into marketing to offer innovative solutions to our customers, and as the company is on its new stage of exponential growth we are looking for a Sales Development Respresentatives Team Lead to join us on our new adventures. This is a newly created role at Neurons, as we are expanding our sales team!
Your key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Provide hands-on help to SDRs on a day-to-day basis to set them up for success
- Plan activities, sprints & training to develop the team
- Be on target for employee countwork by recruiting new talents through collaborating with sales directors
- Assist in Go-to-market for new markets
- Optimise SDR outreach strategies to increase revenue per meeting
What you will need to succeed:
- You are or have been a successful SDR yourself
- You have a big inspiration to drive the team forward
- You are familiar with sales cadences / sequences
Please not that unfortunately it is not possible for us to provide visa support for this role, therefore you need to have a valid work permit that allows you to work in Denmark.
Who are we?
Neurons is the world’s leading consumer neuroscience company. Since 2013, we have worked with Fortune-500 companies to optimize every part of their customer journey, including advertising, retail, user experience, innovation, tech, and beyond. We offer a suite of neuroscience products that comprise Predict, a cloud-based, attention prediction AI; Explore, a remote neuroscience user testing platform; and Research, a bespoke, full-scale research solution.
We offer an array of benefits:
- In-house lunch
- Friday Hygge (including Karaoke, Bingo, Board Games etc.)
- Quarterly Company Event
- Team Events
- Health Insurance
Commitment to diversity and inclusion
Neurons is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com