Join our mission to make farming sustainable. We believe that if you want change, it has to be good for business. Agreena provides solutions to farmers that drive both environmental and financial sustainability.
We are looking for an experienced QA lead to ensure that our product meets all necessary requirements before release to our users. The QA Lead will be responsible for our QA structures and processes as well as practically ensure picture-perfect feature releases. The ideal candidate is thorough and observant with an eye for detail and a structured communicator.
This is the full-time permanent role – and we hope you can start as soon as possible. The role is either remote (as the rest of our developer team) or the candidate can choose to be based in our HQ in Copenhagen (DK) where we are currently a team of more than seven different nationalities – you do though need to hold a valid work permit if necessary.
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Execute test cases (manual and automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to the development team
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release / post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.