Join our mission to make farming sustainable. We believe that if you want change, it has to be good for business. Agreena provides solutions to farmers that drive both environmental and financial sustainability.
Would you like to be part of the carbon neutral movement and put into effect a high tech and science based carbon program?
In this role you will own the vision and delivery of the monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) process of our carbon certificate program initiatives and help realise the leading European platform for utilising nature based solutions to capture greenhouse gasses from the atmosphere. Our MRV setup consists of comprehensive algorithms doing pattern analysis on a number of data sources while integrating real life analog inspection data in scalable manners to fully verify reductions and removals of different GHGs. This role includes both owning the current lifecycle and developing new & improved offerings.
- Formulate, organise and monitor all current and future streams of our carbon certificate programs MRV product to align to international standards
- Coordinate activities across our carbon science team
- Build a product roadmap and delivery timeline
- Work with technology and design teams to lead product development efforts
- Communicate and report to the leadership team and wider organisation on the strategy and progress
- Provide clear vision and scope documentation, workflows, detailed business requirements, use cases and other materials as needed to support design, development and infrastructure
- Ability to work directly with engineers to develop use cases, build inspiring narratives, and evaluate short-term vs. long-term trade-offs
How Can You Stand Out?
- Proven experience as a Program/product Manager or alike in climate change projects
- General understanding of how the voluntary carbon market operates
- Understanding of nature based solution standards & industry (VCS, GS, ICRO, ISO)
- Experience in modern technology developments in scale up environments
- Proven success in collaborating, influencing and driving decisions with multiple stakeholders, including team members across product, technology and design
What Experience Do You Need for This Role?
- +2 years in a program / product management role
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (Asana, basecamp, trello…) is a strong advantage
- Experience being part of a delivery team that spans multiple work streams and offerings with varying timelines, priorities and complexities, ultimately launching new/enhanced product to market
At Agreena, we are harnessing the power of technology to improve the agricultural industry. You will join our mission to provide farmers with new opportunities to invest in an ever more sustainable future both commercially and environmentally.
With a centrally located office at Copenhagen, we offer a favourable work environment, with opportunities for learning and growing. We’re trusting you with your own time management, relying on your work being fun and exciting to keep you motivated. We believe in giving our people lots of responsibility, and we encourage new thinking.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.