Digital care meetings with gynecologist, midwife & sexologist
Hi! We’re EsterCare – a digital femtech startup with a mission to improve women’s health. We’re looking for a kind, passionate and talented product owner that cares about making the world a better place!
Our goal is to innovate and digitise female healthcare, help women understand their body and get better specialised care. We’re building a digital platform to do that and since the release a few months ago, we have helped hundreds of women through qualified gynaecological health care.
We’re a small team, but are now expanding and looking for a Product Owner to join our agile product development team.
- You are kind, passionate and like to work closely with a team of friendly, social and collaborative designers, developers and stakeholders to turn user stories into launched features.
- You like an orderly and structured workplace with clear guiding processes.
- You have great communication skills, being able to keep up with both tech lingo and business jargon – and translate between them.
- You have broad experience within digital product development and thrive in a small workplace with wide range of responsibilities.
- You are good at understanding the user’s perspective and always end up caring a lot about the work you do and how it affects others.
- You’re curious, like to learn and assume more responsibility in a growing organisation.
- You grasp basic concepts of UX/UI, development and analytics even if you’re not necessarily a specialist in any of those fields.
- You can plan, coordinate and lead projects from start to finish.
About the job
- Early team member – You will be an early part of a growing tech team, working closely together with our founders, designers, developers and other stake-holder in a tight-knit team.
- Multiplatform product. You will be part of a small but efficient product team handling a mobile patient app experience, video meeting platform and participate in creating a new public web.
- Modern digital product development. Work in a structured setting with modern tools like Figma, Slack and Notion. No cumbersome legacy systems.
- Innovate – you will play a central role in the development of our product focusing on female health care.
- Influence – you will become a key member of the product team with a big opportunity for shaping company culture and influencing product choices. This PO role will be a great springboard for other positions at EsterCare.
- Experience – you will get the experience of working in an early stage startup and will get valuable insight from working with all the aspects of the company
- Journey – we have great ambitions, and will offer you a high-pace journey innovating the female healthcare space
- Salary & benefits – even though we’re at an early stage we have a sound financial situation, and offer stock option programs for key employees.
- Flexibility – we believe in a culture of being together and sharing a physical workplace with each other, but also working remotely when needed.
English is a requirement, Swedish is meriting. We’re not offering relocation or fully remote positions at this time.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com