Visual Daily Planner
Do you want to join us on an exciting growth journey with massive social impact? Do you have the experience, passion, and skills to run all our paid ads worldwide? And does working with passionate colleagues on one of the Nordic’s fastest growing consumer apps excite you? Then we have just the job for you! We’re looking for a great number savvy Performance Marketing Manager to boost our global marketing spend, performance and conversion.
Tiimo is the world’s first daily planning app designed to be inclusive and helpful across neurodiversity, including for Autistic people and/or those with ADHD, and visual thinkers. We offer a customizable, playful and highly visual way of planning your daily life and achieving your goals – designed to support focus, time management and task initiation in a highly visual and personal way. Tiimo helps people manage everyday life and improve their wellbeing.
In the last 24 months we have achieved some amazing milestones:
- We have grown from 1,000 to 44,000 paying subscribers worldwide
- We have grown From 5000 to 65,000 downloads/month.
- We have established partnerships with some of the biggest neurodivergent influencers in the world.
- We are constantly featured globally in the App Store, and have been named “One to Watch” globally by Apple, and named “App of the Day” in Europe.
- Our website and blog drives +30,000 visitors every single month.
- We have been featured in NY Times Wirecutter and Forbes.
We are backed by world-class consumer tech/app investors in the Nordics and Silicon Valley, we are now ready to set new ambitious goals and to triple the business and double the team over the next 18 months.
Your impact in this role won’t just be limited to growing our app, but you will be able to have a direct effect on the wellbeing of millions across the globe.
As our new Paid Marketing Manager you will be a cornerstone in our marketing team and manage all our paid digital marketing channels. You are passionate about creating paid advertising campaigns and have a strong analytical mindset and sense of performance ownership. You have proven experience with and track record across multiple relevant marketing channels. You’ll be working closely with our other specialists, including our Content & Community Manager, Partnership Manager, Brand Illustrator, Data Scientist and a number of new hires. You will work with and report to our CMO.
- Setting up, managing and optimising campaigns on Apple Search Ads, Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and Google Ads on a daily basis.
- Responsibility for budget and allocation across paid media in collaboration with the CMO.
- Planning campaigns and reporting across channels and markets.
- Executing paid social media, video and display campaigns.
- Optimising spend and conversions.
- Planning, executing and evaluating digital campaigns across the full marketing funnel including refinement of our attribution tracking.
- Being subject matter expert in paid media.
- Managing relations with performance agencies, when we use them.
- Proactively sharing strategies, findings and key insights with different stakeholders, such as the data/product team, content team and CMO.
- Identifying opportunities in new channels, new creatives and new ways to improve and scale performance.
- Manage all paid advertising worldwide, including strategy, planning, tracking, reporting, analysis and optimization to ensure delivery against specific KPIs.
- Perhaps you have a fancy marketing degree, or you’ve learnt by doing – it really doesn’t matter to us, as long as you are a performance/data-driven person, with a great understanding of performance marketing in a post-iOS 14 era.
- +2 years experience in similar role meeting ambitious growth and ROAS goals
- You are well-versed in analytics platforms like App Flyer, Mobile Action, Sensor Tower, Mixpanel, Google Analytics etc.
- You are performance and data-driven, as well as eager to have a real positive impact on the company, product, users and colleagues.
- If you have experience working with a subscription app business or from an agency, it is a plus!
- We are currently a team of 16 people, 13 FTE’s (from many different nationalities)
- English is our working language
- The role is full time (37 hrs/week). Ideally we would prefer that you could meet at least 2-3 days of the week at our office in Central Copenhagen, but are flexible to other possibilities for the right applicant
- Applicants must have the right to work within the EU. We sadly will not be able to progress any applications where the applicant does not already hold this right, as we will not be able to support applicants in gaining this work permit
- Diversity, equality and inclusion are important to us. These are values that we live, that we feel are reflected within our current team and are important to us going forward with new hires as well. We strongly welcome applicants who are Neurodivergent and/or disabled
Other very important benefits
- Hands on experience designing for an app that reaches thousands of wonderful users around the world and has a major impact on people’s wellbeing
- A cool and friendly team who loves working together
- Flexibility! We’re all wired differently and our needs are not all the same
- Unlimited coffee and tea at our workspace in Talent Garden in Holmen Copenhagen… (p.s. wonderful possibilities to go for a dip after/before work)
- As much responsibility as you want and help from an experienced team
How to apply
Simply follow the 1-click application process and share your Linkedin profile with us. We prefer to keep things uncomplicated for now and get to know the real you in the face2face part of the interview process. The deadline to apply is midnight on June 24th 2022. We are continuously reviewing applications, so do hit the apply button now if you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
We will get in touch with successful applicants for the next round, which will involve a task, followed by a short interview. If you have any questions about the job, you are welcome to contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com