- Full Time
One band, no solo artists It’s our culture. It’s our values. It’s who we are and what we’re not. It’s why we do things the way we do and why that matters.
Job type Permanent
What you’ll do:
- Manage the reception on a rolling schedule
- Introduce the Facilities team at the Spotify orientation day
- Ensure Spotifiers receive excellent customer service, including monitoring and answering support tickets and assist stakeholders with needs related to the office
- Make sure our vendors deliver according to our service agreements
- Make sure the office is in good order
- Contribute and improve our facilities, reception routines and guest experience
- On-call duty for our offices during non office hours on a rolling schedule
- Take part in internal projects that improve our offerings, ways of working and the workplace experience
- Contribute to our forecasting procedures
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience of working in a reception
- Share our passion for meeting new people and the service profession.
- You love a collaborative, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, and take ownership to proactively solve problems and get things done
- You see things holistically to make sure that the daily tasks run smoothly and to benefit from each other’s work
- Have a coaching mindset that fosters a culture where we learn from each other
- Excellent skills in Swedish and English, both written and spoken
- Experience with Google Suite, JIRA and Coupa is a plus
- Share our values and are passionate about what we do
- A great teammate that has a positive attitude and loves to have fun at work
Our global benefits
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off – fully paid – for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service.
Global COVID and Vaccination Disclosure
Spotify is committed to safety and well-being of our employees, vendors and clients. We are following regional guidelines mandating vaccination and testing requirements, including those requiring vaccinations and testing for in-person roles and event attendance. For the US, we have mandated that all employees and contractors be fully vaccinated in order to work in our offices and externally with any third-parties. For all other locations, we strongly encourage our employees to get vaccinated and also follow local COVID and safety protocols.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.