Smart and Sustainable Energy Storage
Energize your career.
We believe an inclusive work environment is what will boost our employees’ success. An open mindset is what charges our innovation and creativity. We believe that there’s always one more thing to learn, one new thing to invent, and one more product to develop to make energy systems around the world greener and more efficient. Come join our team and get the opportunity to engineer the future!
About the job
We are hiring a Manager Firmware Design to join our growing R&D department. In this role you will lead a team of skilled Firmware Design Engineers as well as be technically in charge for all Polarium FW designs, internal and 3rd party. You will also be responsible for driving the team’s tools and methods as well as defining FW specification methods in collaboration with the System Engineering team.
If you have a genuine interest in product development and technology and enjoy process improvement and way of working, you are our preferred candidate!
Working at Polarium will require the ability to thrive in the unknown, an eagerness to be a pioneer in a new industry, and a willingness to work in an international and interdisciplinary environment. Motivated, talented, and hardworking people: we invite you to join us for an exciting new challenge!
The position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Coordinate resources between projects
- Act as mentor and technical lead for the disciplines
- Mentor the team in day-to-day activities as well as monitor long-term employee development
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies, and product areas
- Hands-on participate in FW design work with focus on batteries, power systems and connected solutions
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Qualification and experience:
- 5+ years from similar positions, such as team lead and technical management
- Experience in electronics FW design
- Relevant higher education
- Experience using application specific software systems
- Excellent English in conversation and writing
Personal traits & Abilities:
- Genuine interest in leading a team
- Enjoy working in a fast-phased company environment
- Customer focused and proactive
- Pay attention to details and service-minded
- Team-oriented with great collaboration skills
- Good at taking on responsibilities and follow through
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open, friendly international environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polarium’s future success. We also offer a competitive bonus system and a high wellness contribution.
We’ve enabled endless energy since 2015.
Our frontier tech in energy storage systems has reached all over the world and transformed the renewable energy industry. We’re one of Europe’s fastest growing companies with 700+ employees located in over 4 continents and counting. Our valuable diversity, creativity and top-class engineering is the code we use to unlock the most complex sustainability problems in energy.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org