Award winning learning and performance management system
We are a fast-growing international software company with our headquarters in Denmark and office hubs in Germany, Norway, United Kingdom and the United States. With only 7 years behind us, we have positioned ourselves as one of the leading recognized suppliers within Learning Management and People Development in more than 25 countries. Yes, we know, we are a pretty cool company!
And right now eloomi is looking for a dedicated HR Student Assistant to join our brilliant People & Work Experience team for 10-15 hours a week!
As HR Student Assistant, you will assist the HR Business Manager and Workplace Experience Manager with various administrative tasks, and employer branding initiatives, support the development of internal training programs and other ad-hoc assignments & tasks.
Some of your responsibilities as HR Student Assistant will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in optimizing HR processes and ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety.
- Create, update, and maintain Employee data and personnel files.
- Maintain files and folders
- Support in onboarding, offboarding, and organizational change processes.
- Develop, update, and support internal training objectives.
- Support in creating, updating, and maintaining contracts, addendums, playbooks, staff handbooks etc.
- 1-2 years left of a bachelor’s or Master’s studies in HR relevant field.
- Great time management skills and able to prioritize work.
- A passion for working within the field of HR.
- Great attention to details and structure.
- Enjoys working pro-actively and are motivated by going the extra mile for your colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and you are fluent in English, as this is our corporate language.
Don’t check all the boxes? Don’t worry, apply anyway! Most importantly, we value attitude and team spirit. We see you as someone who has a can-do attitude and is willing and eager to learn.
What’s in it for you?
By joining our team, you will be a part of a high-performing and international environment, where innovative thinking and collaboration are highly encouraged.
In return for your efforts, we will offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and passionate environment and gain hands-on international experience.
- A chance to kickstart your career within the field of HR with a wide range of different projects.
- An elaborative set of tools to drive your career, training, and coaching on the job.
- A flexible work schedule that fits your school classes.
- A great place to work and fantastic teammates.
If we’ve managed to spike your interest and you see yourself being the next great addition to our team, then please don’t hesitate to apply!
We’re a unique workplace driven by exceptional people development and successful teamwork. Each employee contributes to building a diverse and positive work culture nurtured by a sharp vision and authentic engagement. By joining eloomi, you will have the opportunity to enhance your skills and focus on your career path. As an agile organization, we aim to empower our employees with great flexibility, transparent management, and inspiring learning.
We love passionate and motivated people (like you) to help us bring innovative solutions to our customers around the world. And by the way, we constantly work to ensure that eloomi is “the best workplace you ever worked at”.
Ready to start an exciting journey at eloomi?
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Talent Acquisition Consultant Ioanna Pechlivanidou on below email address or on mobile. for a chat or an online cup of coffee. Or drop us your CV and a video via The Hub and we get back to you, fast…..
eloomi is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome all applicants. eloomi supports workforce diversity, and all applications will be considered equally and against the role profile regardless of color, race, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, parental responsibilities, age, religion, or belief.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org