No-code AI for company data
Who Is Firmnav and What Do We Do?
Firmnav is a fast-growing AI and data company headquartered in the heart of Copenhagen. We are working with leading firms within Private Equity, investment banking as well as corporates within sales and analytics. We are empowering our customers with the next-generation company and market intelligence through our SaaS-based platform as well as our custom-built solutions. On our journey to become the leading AI provider for company and market analytics, we have Trifork Group as well as other investment firms to fuel our growth.
What is the role as Head of People & HR?
As our new Head of People and HR, you will be the one to create a first-class people experience and inclusive culture, that ensures Firmnavs employees release their full potential. You will lead the creation of a people experience that is inclusive, flexible, and influential while ensuring our company with future talent. Together with our CEO you will carefully plan how to meet the business needs with the right hires at the right time – and you will be the one to go out and find the best-suited people to join our fast-growing start-up.
Your main responsibilities, but are not limited to, are the following:
- Building the HR function of the organization.
- Further, improve the recruitment process and ensure an inflow of applications
- Talent development/management, employee engagement, and setting up efficient procedures
- As this role is newly established, there will be opportunities to shape the role together with us according to your experiences.
- Develop and implement HR processes and policies
- Analyze HR-related KPIs, advice on optimization potential, and implement aligned measures
- Take the lead on HR related projects together with the team
- Pro-actively engage with employees and support them
- Manage and maintain the HR system
- Ensure your co-workers’ physical and well-being health is maintained
What does it take to succeed in the role as Head of People & HR?
You possess a high work ethic, excellent communication skills, knowledge of labor regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
In addition, you are expected to:
- Have 3+ years of experience within the people and HR area, preferably within a start-up.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Budget management experience.
- Strong people skills.
- Knowledge of labor laws and regulations.
- Computer literacy.
- Have plenty of experience in recruitment, labor law, and talent management.
- You are ambitious and is eager to create a workspace, where people thrive and develop.
- You possess high social intelligence and empathy
What Is It Like Working at Firmnav?
We desire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven startup. At Firmnav, we have a self-driven, high-performance culture that encourages teamwork and rewards success. You become part of the Firmnav family, working at the forefront of disruptive innovation, where you get to take part in shaping the future with innovative solutions.
Our work environment is characterized by being dynamic and fast-paced with no formal organizational hierarchy.
In addition, our work environment can also be described as:
- An open-minded, collaborative culture, and informal work environment where you get a great amount of responsibility and autonomy. Hence, you will play a vital role in shaping the product, innovation, and company culture.
- Learning and development opportunities – we are growing rapidly, hence you will be given opportunities to learn, great responsibilities, etc.
- Flexible working hours to accommodate and the option to work remote
- Fun and social events & activities such as a running club, fredagsbar, gocart, etc.
What is the recruitment process and timeline?
We have no deadline but recruit on a rolling basis on a first-come, first-served basis.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com