able® is the smooth link between ~ 50 independent kitchens and 600 companies, primarily in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We are passionate about providing high quality lunch arrangements and inspire a healthy and nutritious lunch. The relationship with the customer and the experience of good lunch, delivered on time is the key to our success.
In addition to being the biggest, we strive every day to be the best and the most talented. We focus on the green transition and strive to offer our customers a greener lunch. able® is one large team that works closely together. The ceiling is high and we value a positive approach to each other and our partners every day.
We are currently looking for a marketing specialist who can further develop and operate our already established marketing efforts. We expect you to work approx. 20-25 hours per. week so you may be a freelancer, student or just looking for a job with less than 37 hours. We would really like to see you in the office, but are flexible in terms of working both from the office and from home.
You are a hands-on marketer who loves the rough work of demand generation as much as you love the high-flying creative content creation universe.
You understand how to develop brand content, based on an already established visual identity, and you also possess the technical ingenuity that allows you to act on your own.
Your tasks will include:
- Monitoring and administration of Search Engine Marketing, in collaboration with external agencies
- Maintenance and optimization on-page SEO, including copywriting and link building in collaboration with external partners
- Website maintenance and optimization, in collaboration with an external developer, with a focus on content and UX
- Optimization of lead flows
- Development of strategy and content for SoMe Development and execution of newsletters
- Production of product images in collaboration with external photographer
- Development, maintenance and production of printing materials in collaboration with external printing
- Selection and purchase of customer gifts in collaboration with Joy team
- Participation in the planning and execution of customer and partner events
You have the following, or at least most of the following qualifications:
- Large driver’s license for Adobe Creative Cloud software, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- In-depth knowledge of Google ads
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Hands-on experience with technical and on-page SEO
- Experience with link building
- Strong copywriting skills
- Well versed in WordPress
- Experience with print production
We offer a job with great flexibility where you work either in the office or from home. You will have an unpredictable and exciting everyday life together with sweet, loving and helpful colleagues.
With us, there is room for social events, walks and other initiatives that contribute to a social community.
Of course, the job includes an attractive salary package with pension and health insurance. When you come to the office, we pamper you, among other things. with coffee, snacks, fruit and Denmark’s best lunch arrangement of course.
For more information about the position, contact CEO Peter Dahm Frederiksen. Send your application and CV as soon as possible. We evaluate candidates on an ongoing basis.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Maternity / paternity leave
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Remote work allowed
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
Work life balance
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com