Smart and Sustainable Energy Storage
Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico and Vietnam. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our newly formed Digital Engineering Team. This means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced team. As a full stack developer in our team you will get the opportunity to work with a high impact project within the energy field. The code you implement will be released to hardware and clients throughout the world in a continuous and agile manner.
The Digital Team are responsible for our connected platform, building solutions for energy optimization, asset management, anti-theft, field service and more.
We work with a modern technology stack running in AWS that includes Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, AWS IoT, Terraform, GitLab and more
The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista, with remote work possibilities.
- Define and develop backend and frontend applications for our digital platform
- Build solutions with quality, security, usability and scalability in mind
- Developing modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in architectural discussions, process improvements and ways of working.
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Who are you?
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You are detail oriented but with the ability to see the whole picture.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar positions
- Knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment.
- You are a team player.
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong backend skillset using python or similar
- Strong frontend skillset using react.js or similar
- Experience in developing services in the cloud, preferably AWS.
- Know how to use git and workflows common with GitLab
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Bonus if you have experience developing mobile applications using react native or similar
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org