Making smarter crypto indexes for ETF issuers
Vinter is seeking ambitious front-end developers with UX/UI experience to join our team to build new features that improve our existing products for our institutional customers. At Vinter, you’ll help solve unique, large-scale, highly complex technical problems and will build delightful user experiences and scalable frontend systems. You’ll work with our back-end and quantitative analyst teams to build robustness and reliability without compromising on the user experience. If you’re excited by the problem space of designing and delivering engaging user experiences, building performant user interfaces, and building trustworthy financial systems, we should talk!
Vinter’s mission is to institutionalize crypto. We create and calculate complex yet elegant crypto indexes used in financial products worldwide. Our customers are some of the most successful crypto funds in the world, and our investors are some of the most well-respected in the industry. We recently raised a $3.4M Series Seed and are now looking to build one of the greatest teams in our industry.
Since our incorporation in 2019, we’ve been listed as a top European startup and won the ETF Express Awards 2022 Crypto Index Provider of the Year. Our team is a diverse group of people from over 8 countries who speak 13 different languages.
- Articulate a long-term technical direction and vision for building, maintaining, and scaling our web platform.
- Create trustworthy user experiences by building simple, easy to comprehend, performant, and reliable interfaces using modern tools like React, React Native, React Navigation, Jest, and Webpack.
- Turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter by working with engineers, product managers, and senior leadership.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- 4+ years of professional Front-end Development experience.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- You’ve developed and shipped user-facing features using component-based UI frameworks.
- You’re familiar with current trends and best practices in front-end architecture, including performance, security, and usability.
- You’re familiar with product and design lifecycles, and collaborating closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Great design intuition and user empathy.
- You write high-quality, well-tested code to meet the needs of your customers.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma and Wireframe.cc).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- You’ve worked in front-end and/or UX teams in the finance or crypto industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org