Fight climate change with us! Climaider is an app-based climate startup fighting to lower the barrier to taking climate action and engage employees climate action.
We’re making it easier, more fun, and more effective to take climate action as an individual.
Through our app you can:
- Understand your carbon footprint.
- Reduce your footprint by doing small challenges that have a big impact.
- Support world-class climate projects in developing nations.
Would you like to work in a small, tight-knit team to develop the climate solutions of tomorrow? Are you passionate about creating exceptional B2C products? Would you like to join a young, fast-paced startup fighting climate change, and are you up for the task of having great responsibility ? Then this is a job for you.
- Are experienced in React / React Native.
- Have a proficient understanding of app development.
- Are willing to be a part of a small fast-moving tech team.
- Are not afraid of complex systems, weird bugs, or difficult challenges.
- Are passionate for building the best product out there.
- Are Interested in learning about climate change.
The above are pointers and not necessarily game-changers. First and foremost, we want you to be passionate about well-written code and the possibility of changing the world with it.
You will be:
- Developing our mobile app – available for both iOS and Android.
- Working closely with 2-4 other developers and CEO.
- Growing – both personally and professionally. We believe that people grow with responsibility. Therefore, we have a flat company structure that enables everyone to be a part of the important decisions.
- React Native with Expo
- Firebase and Firestore
- nodejs with Express
Need to know
- React + React Native
- Git version control
- nodejs + express backend udvikling
An exciting position at the heart of the product business and with a very central role in the development of Climaider.
You can see a direct effect of your actions and the role you fill. There is a great development opportunity in the role and you will both develop your personal skills and have the chance to have a prominent role in the journey of a growing startup with global ambitions.
We are an impact and mission-driven startup and you can expect a fair salary, but compensation to be weighted towards warrants over salary.
We expect you to put in your best effort and to work hard for your designated hours. We do not however believe in the startup 100-hour workweek myth at all. You can expect an average 40-hour workweek with us and no pressure to work more than that. We want you to put in the best work you can and we’re very flexible in accommodating your needs in that regard.
At Climaider we treat each other like family and we invite you to become a part of that. There is no pressure to stay beyond work hours but if you are interested to join, we very often do stuff together outside of work, whether just hanging in the office late afternoons working on passion projects or doing stuff together on the weekends.
Our office is based at Blågårds Plads, Nørrebro. We would love to have you around as much as possible, but if working remote does it for you, there’s no obligations of being here.
We hope the above has captured your interest, if you have gotten this far. We would love to hear from you, if that is the case. For further questions, please feel free to reach out.
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com