GOALS IS A GAMEPLAY FIRST FOOTBALL GAME. FREE TO PLAY, CROSS-PLAY, MULTIPLAYER FOCUSED AND ESPORTS READY. OWN YOUR ASSETS AND TRADE THEM FREELY.
Remote Work Optional Remote
GOALS is a start-up with big dreams, and we are at the beginning of a journey building something truly special. The people at GOALS have a genuine ambition to make something that is more than a game. In the GOALS universe games exist both on and off screen, blending football, fashion, esports and digital assets. Inclusion is instilled in everything we do both as a studio and towards our community.
Do you have a dream of doing something truly revolutionary in gaming? Do you want to work in a studio with great vibes and where your voice matters?
About the Role
We have just started building our dream game and now we are looking for an Executive Producer!
As the Executive Producer, your responsibility is to take our concept and develop it into a high quality game in line with deadlines. You will have great influence over hiring the right team members and acquiring the right resources for the project. The goal is to create a highly engaging football game together with the development team as well as other internal and external stakeholders. They believe you will create a fun and creative, yet rigid, development platform for the team. As the game shall focus on multiplayer first and cross platform (PC/console), the challenge is to lead the development team to strike their goals throughout the project. You will report to the studio founders who will support you in translating the vision and concept to the release.
- Lead game development and product vision
- Continuous development / live services
- Manage game quality and delivery, mitigate risks
- Coach, mentor, and develop staff
- Ensure a fair, inclusive, and positive team culture
- Initiate and oversee collaboration with external development partners and publishers
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience in releasing AAA games on multiple PC/console platforms, if you have worked with live services it’s a plus. You see opportunities where others see limitations and you thrive in a startup environment.
Since GOALS is a startup, you can expect to get your hands dirty in the beginning and focus more on the strategy further down the line. We think it is important that you have a passion for creating games and most important of all, the greatest football game ever.
As Executive Producer you are a true leader with strong interpersonal skills. You are committed to giving your team members the tools to succeed and prosper. An essential component is creating a diverse and inclusive environment. In short, you have:
- Hands-on experience as a producer within AAA game development
- Outstanding leadership and team management skills
- Being an excellent storyteller with the ability of communicating vision to the team
About the Employment
The position is permanent, starting with 6 months of probationary employment. You can work from our Stockholm office, fully remote or hybrid. It is important that you are able to communicate unhindered in verbal/written English and that you can work in a timezone close to Stockholm (GMT 0-3 hours).
How to Apply
GOALS is all about dreams coming true! We are willing to take chances. Do you have the passion but do not tick all the boxes? Apply anyways!
Pass your application by submitting your profile.
At GOALS we empower people, from our team to our community. We empower the game creators. As part of the team your enthusiasm, creativity and voice matter and is reflected in this extraordinary game. We empower diversity. We believe in a space where we drive for change and equality together, throughout our organization, game and industry. We empower flexibility. As an inclusive and international company, we welcome remote work and flexible work hours.
About the Studio
GOALS is a small start-up with big dreams!
Humble in the way we work; embracing that skilled and passionate people are the heart and core of our studio. Not humble in our objective; creating the best football game in the world.
Recognizing there wasn’t a fast paced, competitive, multiplayer focused football game on the market we decided to change that. Let’s bring football into esports for real! Bridging the gap between the real world and the digital, we’re building something that is more than a game.
Our community is the most important voice, and we want to give every colleague and gamer a feeling of ownership.
- A Fun and Inclusive Work PlaceWe believe that different perspectives adds creativity and fun, which is why we strive for equality and diversity in both our teams and games.
- Remote WorkLike it better at home in your jammies? Stay put! Wanna feel the smell from the office coffee machine in the morning? Join our HQ! Wanna see a human in 3D once in a while, but are also pretty content with the 2D specimens? Do the hybrid! At GOALS you choose where you work from! We want you to be located in GMT 0-3 hours to be able to fully collaborate with the team.
- Work-Life BalanceWe offer flexibility for a healthy work-life balance. Maximizing potential is more important than counting hours. 30 days paid vacation. Wellness allowance and play fund.
- A Great Support SystemAll residents in Sweden can expect great benefits such as health-, dental-, childcare, schooling and pension. We cover parental leave with 90% salary.
To apply for this job please visit pnty-apply.ponty-system.se.