You run your business. We'll take care of your carbon accounting.
Are you looking to make an impact, be at the forefront of sustainability and put your skills towards a purpose driven mission?
Legacy was founded in Copenhagen by a group of people with a vision to change the way companies approach sustainability. After a period of start-up trials and tribulations, our carbon accounting platform is now being used by the largest real estate owners in Denmark and we are only just getting started. Legacy is growing and we’re looking for new colleagues to join us on this purposeful adventure.
Do you enjoy creating digital marketing and communications content as well as being hands on with branding and PR? You will work with and report directly to our Chief Commercial Officer to be a driver and shaper of our digital presence and help build the foundation to our future marketing engine – both in the Nordics and internationally. Together, we will propel Legacy’s mission and enable real estate companies to begin their sustainability journey.
Would be essential that you have experience in…
- Communication in English and Danish. We are expanding internationally so strong proficiency in English is required.
- Experience with creating graphic content and copywriting. Including guides, whitepapers, blog posts, emails, SoME posts, infographics, etc.
- Executing various campaigns on SoMe, primarily on LinkedIn. Which includes tracking analytics of online channels and turning them into actionable insights.
- Planning and organising our media opportunities, press releases and product announcements.
- 2 to 5 years of experience within a similar role.
Would be extra nice if you have experience in…
- Digital design skills and being hands on in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- CMS experience in Webflow or Salesforce.
- Lead generation strategies in digital marketing and knowing your way around SEO/SEM.
- If you’ve worked in the sustainability space before OR are keen to learn and get very nerdy about it.
What it’s like working with us…
- Be at the beginning stages of a startup that is gearing up for an exciting international rapid growth adventure.
- Grow into the role that you vision for yourself. Explore all ends of your field and further develop your expertise in what you enjoy the most.
- The opportunity to influence the direction of a brand new digital B2B platform from its birth and to inspire companies to re-frame the way they think about sustainability.
- To be part of a fast-paced and growing company with strong autonomy and accountability in your day to day work.
- Learn and laugh with kind, engaged and excited colleagues over team breakfast or Friday bar.
- A lovely and charming office at BLOXHUB, with regular swims or walks along the harbour.
- It’s a full-time job, and of course, the pay is good and fair.
If this opportunity sparked your interest, we’d love for you to tell us about yourself and why you’d like to join our mission in 10-15 short lines. Other than that, we just need your resume and Linkedin profile. Once we have that, the ball is in our court, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org