Stafficiency made easy.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who possesses a strong drive for results, who loves customer interactions and possess some passion for tech Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as developing ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing customer success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training customers and partners, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer requests. This role will include some travels.
As Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for:
- Own overall relationship with assigned customers
- Implement the Turnpike solution onsite and/or remote
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience and understanding
- Hold product demonstrations and onboarding for customers
- Improve onboarding processes and training materials
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Minimize customer churn
- Aid in product design and product development
- You have previous experience of customer service roles or equivalent
- You are highly organized and have a strong ability to multitask
- You are self-driven and proactive nature
- You have experience of supervising and motivating peers
- You are an excellent communicator both written and verbally in Swedish and English
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- You have knowledge of customer service practices
- You are somewhat technically skilled and are a quick learner within software programs and systems
It’s a plus if you have:
- Bachelor degree of equivalent
- Experience in working with a SaaS-solution or retail
How to apply
We encourage diversity and you are welcome at Turnpike no matter who you are or where you’re from. You’ll find us at our office in the heart of Stockholm, located at Biblioteksgatan so it’s easy to commute. Don’t wait too long to apply as we kindly ask you to notice that this is an ongoing recruitment. We’re looking forward to read your application, good luck!
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org