Barma is a small and fast-growing innovative company. Our business model is to create a revolutionary digital learning concept delivered on a digital learning platform. The company works with development and distribution of e-learning material, with a specific focus on the hospitality industry.
Barma is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Management (CSM) team. The position can be held remote or as a hybrid position. Our head office is located in Aarhus and we have colleagues in Copenhagen as well.
You will be a part of the CSM team, where we work towards one single goal: we want to make sure our customers get as much value as possible from our products and services. You will help build and maintain a profitable relationship with our customers. You will be involved in developing strategies for retaining current customers and onboarding new customers. You will help to fulfil the overall goal of creating lasting relationships between customers and the company.
Here are some of your work areas:
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically
- Help new customers get onboarded for the learning platform
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these
- Help current customers with their challenges with the learning platform
- Conducting business reviews using CSM tools
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly
You do not have to be able to check every item on this list to apply. Mindset and willingness to learn are always more important than your professional and academic experience.
- You have worked in the hospitality industry, ideally as a manager
- You are well-experienced in hospitality so you can understand our customers and “speak their language”
- You have experience working directly with guests or customers, so you can quickly read a situation and establish a positive relationship
- You have experience with project management in any way, be it bigger or smaller projects
- You have an educational background in hospitality or business management
- You have a good technical understanding of IT and software
- You have worked in international environments previously
- You are good at establishing relationships and maintaining these
- You are empathic and good at reading people
- You are structured in your work and you prefer systems, routines and order when working
- You can work independently and you have a proactive and can-do attitude
- You aim to see solutions instead of problems
- You like to try new things and see challenges as a means to growth
Barma is a small and fast-growing innovative company. Our business model is to create a revolutionary digital learning concept delivered on a digital learning platform. We work with the development and distribution of e-learning material, with a specific focus on the hospitality industry. We help the industry to be able to train its staff through industry-relevant e-learning. Among others, we collaborate with HORESTA and a large number of customers, where we offer e-learning that intends to create a competence increase for their employees.
You are welcome to reach out to Teresa Pallesen, our Customer Success Team Leader, via mail or on LinkedIn if in doubt.
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org