The e-commerce revolution needs you! From Silicon Valley to Europe & Beyond – we’re making print-on-demand history. And we make it together, as a team.
Note for Printify roles:
– We support remote work and this role can be held from any country in an EMEA time zone.
– Within the right timezones, employees can work from any country where they have the right to work.
– Printify supports relocation to Latvia or Estonia, provided the candidates meet immigration criteria set by these countries (This also applied to candidates with no right to live and work in any EMEA country)
James Berdigans, CEO of Printify:
“Our mission is to build an ever-evolving platform that lets anyone start an eCommerce business with as little investment and risk as possible. Our vision is to transform eCommerce from mass manufacturing to on-demand production, eliminating excess stock and reducing environmental waste.”
Printify has already helped more than 1 million merchants and creators grow their e-commerce business and sell custom design products without upfront investment with no leftover stock and minimal risk with no excess inventory and minimal risk with no surplus stock and minimal risk. We ensure high quality at low cost.”
On September 9th, 2021, Printify announced secured investments of $50M in Series A funding, led by Index Ventures, with H&M Group and Virgin Group participation.
Among our investors, you can find founders of leading technology companies, like,
Wise, Vinted, Squarespace, RedHat. Additional to that – entertainment industry investors, such as Will Smith’s Dreamers VC.
Printify will use this investment to expand its marketplace globally. and hire the best talents available worldwide.
As CRM software administrator for Account management, Sales and Partnerships squads you will be responsible for ensuring smooth management of the various tools the squads use. That includes maintaining and updating the current processes, identifying areas of improvement, implementing new tools, providing training to team members, and ensuring data clarity.
- Full ownership of Printify sales tech stack
- Gather, identify, and analyze CRM software requirements and ensure that they are met
- Evaluate and configure CRM system, and provide detailed documentation and training
- Monitor data quality, data migrations, and data integration
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards
- Evaluate and implement technologies that will help to accelerate sales results
- Provide technical support to the team, diagnosing and resolving problems
- At least 3 years of experience with CRM system administration and/or project management
- Experience with sales and marketing technologies: managing and administering CRM platform and processes
- Excellent written and spoken English proficiency
- Strong understanding of sales and account management processes
- Analytical, solution-orientated mindset
- Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Adaptable and quick to learn new technologies
- A self-starter with the ability to identify improvement opportunities and lead the change
- A team player with focus and determination for professional growth
What we offer
- Being part of a friendly, inclusive, and global team
- Career development opportunities and access to mentorship, internal meetups, and hackathons both on-site and online
- A personalized learning budget for professional development and unlimited access to our book library
- Support for your well-being – we cover health insurance or issue an insurance budget depending on your contract. You can work out at our in-house gym or receive a gym membership allowance if you’re working from abroad
- Stock options so you own a part of Printify
- Start your workday anywhere between 7 AM and 11 AM. As long as the job is done and you’re happy and healthy, you can adapt your workflow to fit both meetings and friends.
- Work from anywhere – our Printify Houses in Riga or Tallinn, your remote home office, or a co-working hub
- International relocation support for international candidates who wish to work in Riga or Tallinn
- Work-from-anywhere friendly events for Printifyers to relax, get together and have fun!
Joining Printify means joining an international company with a fantastic team that has grown to over 500 people. At Printify, people from over 20 nationalities and many different backgrounds are working together in our Riga office and worldwide.
We play to win together, and we always strive for excellence. We want to achieve great things and make a meaningful change in our customers’ lives. Our customers are our most important asset and our compass in showing us the direction to go. We value a strong learning culture, and we unite by a growth mindset.
Words from our investors:
Richard Branson, Founder of the Virgin Group: “Entrepreneurial spirit runs through the Virgin Group, which is why I’m proud to support Printify. Both Printify’s vision and success story to date embed this special entrepreneurial spirit, which in turn has created a rapidly growing and robust e-commerce platform. Printify’s unique proposition helps people market their brands through customizable products with no upfront investment. We’re excited to support its growth in the coming years.”
Elise Fahlen, Investment Manager at H&M CO:LAB: “With the world experiencing rapid growth in on-demand services, H&M Group is thrilled to have invested in Printify and the team behind it. The execution of the founder’s vision and their impressive success to date speaks not only to the scalability of the product but also in their ability to be a long-standing industry leader in this space.”
Dino Becirovic, Principal at Index Ventures: “Printify is the leading marketplace for on-demand manufacturing, offering the largest selection of products and print providers. They have removed all the barriers to product creation and enabled over 2 million creators to launch successful merchandise businesses at the push of a button. Over time, as more manufacturers come online and more methods become available, Printify will allow any creator to bring their wildest product ideas to reality.”
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.