Nutriverse is developing a platform that will enable people to live a better and healthier life.
Do you love conveying healthy messages? Do you also go up in health and do you want to inspire people to live a healthier life? Then you might be our new colleague!
Who are we?
Nutriverse is an exciting startup in digital health. Our goal is to create a health universe with easy access to health knowledge and professional advice so people can get help and inspiration to live a healthier life. With a strong sponsor behind us, we are entering an exciting phase with i.a. launch of a new website, where you as our new colleague will have an important role in relation to the content on the platform to play.
About the job
We are looking for a skilled copywriter who can create new content for our health universe. We expect you to be good with words and know how to capture people’s attention. It is also expected that you can write exciting and easy-to-understand texts based on academic literature in the field of health. This is a great benefit if you have previously worked with SEO. Experience with SoMe is also a plus. The tasks range widely and you become part of the whole process – from idea to execution. You can look forward to becoming part of an attractive and dynamic start-up company with skilled and committed colleagues who are passionate about health.
Your tasks will include to
- Develop content for our healthcare universe
- Disseminate academic literature with a view to creating exciting and captivating texts
- Seek out new knowledge in the field of health and prevention
- Work closely with our marketing manager and Web Developer
- Ensure that the content of the platform is optimized according to SEO
- Keep in touch with our external copywriters
The ideal candidate
- Has a great interest in health
- Has experience in writing texts based on academic literature. Your education is not essential as long as you have a flair for ‘Copywriting’, are interested in health and that you can disseminate academic literature in health.
- Has experience with literature search
- Has experience with SEO
Are you our new colleague?
Does the job sound like something for you? So do not hesitate to apply by sending your motivated application plus CV to Martin Wallin
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org