Singa is the best way to sing karaoke.
We’re looking for a business operations manager to help us in our mission to spread joy by helping the world sing. You’ll be responsible for spreading the joy of singing as widely as possible by providing operational clarity to our business organization for them to drive the number of songs sung with the help of Singa. You’ll be working closely with our COO and CCO to drive Singa’s growth by ensuring we have the on-demand tools and data to make better decisions about the future. If you’re a target-driven, open-minded, creative, and karaoke-crazy person who wants to play a central part in Singa’s success story, let’s chat!
- Support monthly, quarterly, and yearly business forecasting
- Owning business operational tools. We currently use Hubspot
- Improving reporting processes
- Supporting business organizations in creating better workflows and creating clarity by providing transparency to the current status-quo of our business.
Previous experience with similar challenges and working environments is regarded as a benefit but not a must. As you’ll be working closely with our COO and CCO, we’d hope you’d be able to visit the office in Helsinki weekly. What we expect from you;
- Comfortable with numbers, excel, and an analytical mindset
- An understanding of how to handle big data sets
- Able to understand company accounting, to be able to pull and use data from accounting systems.
- A collaborative mindset with a proven can-do attitude.
- Proven ability to prioritize what matters and deliver what is needed when required.
We encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com