Sustainable Delivery Made Easy!
You decide if this will be your part time or full time job. What we assure you is that you will get the chance to improve the environment you live in and get paid to keep fit at the same time!
Simply put, we deliver goods from A to B, using electric cargo-bikes in all weather conditions. Yes, you will be making the world a better place rain or shine by delivering goods with Chainge cargo-bikes. The good thing is that you will be doing it as part of a hard working and fun team that shares values and supports each other in all circumstances. Yes, we are on this path together.
This job is a great way to get to know the city in depth. You will deliver goods to businesses and private individuals riding Chainge electric cargo-bikes throughout Copenhagen. You will use a delivery app, so you do not need to know the city streets by heart, but you must be comfortable with them 🙂
We expect the best from our cargo-bike riders and in return we offer them a generous package and a people-centred work environment. We expect cargo-bike riders to deliver goods in a professional, correct and timely manner with a positive mindset.
We need our riders to be:
- Always on time & reliable.
- Flexible & resilient: think about flat tires, difficult clients and other roadblocks.
- Speak at least basic Danish, even though our company language is English.
- Available to work Sunday to Friday; mornings, afternoon and/or evenings.
In return, we offer cargo-bike riders:
- a good hourly pay rate
- provide you with a working contract (SU compliant for EU students)
- insurance that covers you while working.
- You will be joining a close knit team of cargo-bike riders who look out for each other and a company who looks out for the team.
You may cycle alone, but we work as a team.
Thank you for your interest and good luck on your job hunt!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org