As an Account Executive you'll play a pivotal part in building, shaping and growing our business in North America. Join our team to grow our customer base in North America!
Department Sales Locations Videoly HQ Remote status Hybrid Remote
Join us as Account Executive, North America
Are you an experienced Account Executive with a pioneering mindset? Are you eager to build Videoly’s North American operations? Are you naturally curious with a drive to succeed?
If you have a successful track record in B2B sales and enjoy truly connecting with people, then read on!
Videoly is a market-leading video content management system for online retailers and brands. We have big ambitions with our growth – and that’s where you come in.
“As an Account Executive at Videoly, you’ll perform an essential role in growing our business in North America. With great support from the team, selling our solutions is fun and exciting. Best of all, companies really feel you add value to their online business.
You get to have a great mix of quick smaller cases and larger, more complex ones. Working with different industries and markets, from cosmetics retailers to manufacturers of technical products, enables you to constantly learn and get a holistic understanding of the e-com scene.”
– Patric, Chief Sales Officer (Videoly HQ)
What you’ll do
You’ll own the entire sales process.
- SDRs continuously create qualified sales opportunities, but you also get to prospect yourself
- Finding potential matches for our globally unique SaaS solution
- Developing relationships with prospects, truly understanding their needs and demonstrating our value
- Driving a sale from prospecting all the way to a win-win deal – helping the customer get past their obstacles in the buying process
- Composing offers and contracts – all while delivering an uplifting experience for prospects, partners and customers
- Taking ownership of your own business area and developing it further
- Succeeding: reaching and exceeding our common goals
- Utilize sales tools e.g., HubSpot, Pandadoc, TAMI, Lusha, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Dear Lucy, Aircall, Loom.
What you’ll bring
We believe that sales is all about empathy. You seek to understand others’ needs, their pain points – and you’ll figure out ways Videoly can answer (and enhance) these. You love the thrill of closing a win-win deal.
To support you on your way, you may have:
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in SaaS or service sales
- Experience of e-commerce
- Knowledge of sales techniques
- Confident and clear communication skills; good discussion enables you to understand companies’ pain points
- Drive to help our target companies and customers succeed
- Energy and persistence in your work
- Excellent writing skills
- Enthusiasm in working in a growth company
- Ability to take ownership and find business opportunities
Our company is built on our values
- Stay human
- Be honest
- Uplifted experience
- Own it and grow it
What makes this position unique
This is also a chance to play a pivotal part in building, shaping and growing our business in North America. You’ll be at the very forefront of this exciting challenge.
We want everyone to be able to use their personal strengths in their work. As an Account Executive, consulting our potential customers and reaching mutual win-win deals makes you flourish. Since this role is so essential for our growth in North America, we hope you already have a clear vision of how to succeed in sales.
We’re creating an environment that enables growth
Our aim is for Videoly to be the best place to develop yourself as a human being, both professionally and personally. You’ll be surrounded by people who are driven and kind.
We believe in staying honest, both to ourselves and others. To do this we need to create an environment where people feel valued for who they are.
Every day in a growth company is a chance to challenge and develop yourself.
With us, you get:
- To work in a team that shares your level of ambition
- To grow constantly in your area of responsibility
- Possibility to enter our options programme
- Flexibility when it comes to managing your own work
- Nordic work-life balance
- Health insurance and benefits
- Vacation: 5 weeks per calendar year
- Apple products (phone, laptop)
- Possibility to travel to our HQ in Helsinki, Finland
- Salary: base + commission (with no maximum limit)
To apply for this job please visit careers.videoly.co.