In the fifth episode we talk to Estonian investor and serial entrepreneur Allan Martinson. Allan Martinson is the managing and founding partner of MTVP. MTVP is one of the more well known and successful investment companies operating in the Baltic region. In the show, we discuss numerous things about the Nordic and Baltic startup scene as well as the role of accelerators. Martinson also tells us what he thinks needs to be done on the regional scale to get things working better and more effectively.
We also want to thank our first sponsor of the show: Kippt.com – it makes bookmarking and reading the web easier (and we’d like to add beautiful). It works well on your browser as well as on your mobile devices like iPad and iPhone.
Finally – you’re also able to now find us in the top navigation under Unfair Advantage. You’ll find all the shows there for future reference.
- Allan Martinson on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Our post on Allan Martinson’s thoughts on accelerators in the region.
- Kurat.com – the curation tool we discussed on the show
- Unfair Advantage on iTunes
- How have we done so far? Give us feedback by e-mailing us [email protected] or by telling it in the comments below. We’d appreciate it!
- Our sponsor: Kippt.com – bookmarking and reading the web made simple (and beautiful).
Listen to the show right here (46 minutes and 09 seconds):