Unfair Advantage has reached its sixth episode and on the show we talk to Daniel Kaplan of Mojang. We’ve covered Mojang many times in the past and they are the creators of Minecraft, the hugely popular game where you…err.. listen to the show to hear how it’s pitched. Daniel joined the company back in 2010 already and he was the first employee. It was only Markus Persson and him back then, so Daniel has enjoyed the company ride quite sometime.
Our sponsor for this week is Gapps.fi – a Helsinki-based company that brings the Google productivity tools to your workplace. They’ve got a special offer for all those who ping them and say they came from ArcticStartup.
- Daniel Kaplan on twitter: @kappische
- Rebtel Hits 15 Million Users
- Unfair Advantage on iTunes
- How have we done so far? Give us feedback by e-mailing us [email protected] or by telling it in the comments below. We’d appreciate it!
- Our sponsor: Gapps.fi – a Helsinki-based company that brings the Google productivity tools to your workplace.
Listen to the show right here (41 minutes and 48 seconds):