Summer has opened it’s doors and the sun’s shining outside (at least it was earlier today). Friday work hours are getting closer to the finish line with every passing minute and you’re probably thinking about your soon-to-come weekend activities.
In the meanwhile, let’s take a quick look at the jobs the region has to offer. Remember, we’re only scratching the surface here, to see the full list of the available job offers, head on to our jobs board.
Here’s what’s currently on top of the list for those living/ready to work in Helsinki:
Shopping mall management platform HyperIn has three positions to fill:
- Project Manager / Operations Specialist
- Service Support Specialist
– Eniram seeks a Data Scientist to create advanced statistical models.
– FaceForce is looking for a Head of Sales.
Two spots open at the GE Healthcare family:
- Verification Engineer
- Verification/Software Engineer (Test Automation)That’s all for Helsinki today. Not far away though, in Espoo, a few spots will make it into this post:
– Koru’s hungry for a person to take on Lead Software Engineering – Wearable Computing
-Zervant is looking for a UI Developer to join their ranks.
– If Stockholm floats your boat and you think the shoes of a Front end lead would fit you nicely, check out Load Impact’s open developer position.
Down south, in Berlin (which by the way is a particularly nice city to visit during the summer) fastly growing HitFox has three job offers you should check out:
- Head of Business Development/B2B Sales (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture
- Head of Private Clients/Customer Service (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture
- Head of Product Management (m/f) – for a New FinTech VentureThat’s it for this time! Remember to spread the word, as who knows, it’s a chance for someone to land a dream job.
If you’re a company looking to advertise a position, add it to our job board and get in touch if you need any further promotional help.
Image courtesy of Shutterstock // landing a job