Vaquita Technologies aims to revolutionize the current market of water quality measuring devices by introducing a modular device that can be adapted to different client needs (ex. setting different parameters, such as ‘pH’ or ‘turbidity’) worldwide.
Vaquita Technologies is a young Swedish startup located in Lund with a mission to help the environment recover through empowering future smart-cities and municipalities to take an active role in addressing the quality of open and service waters. Healthy Waters = Healthy Planet.
We can contribute to this goal by providing real-time data monitoring of harmful elements by using our cutting edge technology. We offer convenience and the future of water quality, in a world dominated by outdated solutions. And to continue this journey we need You! The next step in our journey is to calibrate our sensors, so that they can detect any impurities immediately.
Does this sound interesting to you? We are looking for an environmentally driven Sweden based partner who believes in the Vaquita Technologies approach and has a water analysis background. We are looking for someone who loves exploring new technological solutions and always tries to stay ahead of the market trends.
- Provides team with the input on how to understand results coming from our water quality stations, and how changes in different parameters will impact a specific water environment.
- Give input in regards to calibration of Vaquita existing sensors such as: pH, OD, Blue-green algae.
- Give input in regards to water quality trends and parameters of interest that can be added to the existing Vaquita parameters profile.
- Provide input to our software team regarding water quality analysis and how can we further develop our forecasting platform.
- Ability to interpret, compute and maintain accurate, written records of analytical results.
- Overseeing and performing various sensors calibration.
And to be a keen partner/board member, you need to
- Have a sincere interest in helping the environment.
- Have an open mind, and be a team player.
- Have a track record of trying and learning new things.
- Have a proven track record of mentorship.
If the above description sounds interesting, we would like to hear from you! You’ll be a part of a passionate team who work together to build something that truly matters to the environment while helping societies to thrive, holding an amount of our company’s equity after the trial period.
As we thrive to add real environmental value, we plan to do this through an equal opportunity and value diversity-based company. We are always open to new ideas and learning to grow together as a team. Everyone is welcome to join us, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As we are still young, part-time work is more than welcomed, where you set your work schedule based on your availability – do be aware though that we work at least 10-15 hours per week. We are flexible when it comes to our work schedules, but every week we try to invest as much time as possible, to make our solution best for our customers. We received multiple grants from Swedish based entities, and we are getting investors onboard – this means that monthly salary will be paid out once we get there (sooner than later!) in addition to an agreed on equity in the company.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com