able® is the smooth link between ~ 50 independent kitchens and 600 companies, primarily in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We are passionate about providing high quality lunch arrangements and inspire a healthy and nutritious lunch. The relationship with the customer and the experience of good lunch, delivered on time is the key to our success.
able® is Denmark’s largest lunch supplier. Every year we deliver almost 3 million. meals through our many suppliers. We strive every day to be the most talented. We focus on the green transition and strive to offer our customers a greener lunch. able® is one large team that works closely together. The ceiling is high and we value a positive approach to each other and our partners every day.
You are passionate about your work and want to win with your colleagues. You roll up your sleeves, think creatively and certainly do not sit on your hands and wait to be told what to do. You are motivated by meeting your goals and by working closely with management and the board.
With us, you get two overall areas of responsibility:
- Identification, development and implementation of new business areas
- Optimization of the existing business with a focus on increased sales and customer retention
Both areas are crucial to able®’s continued success. We have growth as a goal and the resources to invest in the future. We have become big by keeping our focus on the ball and we are aware that good operating results must be created every year. That is why we also need your efforts around our existing business.
- Help create the able® of the future
- Think creatively about our growth opportunities
- Assist in the development of initiatives that increase customer satisfaction and reduce churn
- Drive new initiatives from idea to implementation
- Take a critical look at our current business and come up with suggestions for improvement
- Involve your colleagues in your thoughts so you quickly get a reality check
- Experience that your work is important and is given high priority in the organization
YOU MAY HAVE:
- Previously worked on B2B2C business development and strategy
- Experience with subscription-based business models
- A relevant business education
- Several years of relevant experience and personal successes that you can point to
- A high energy level and significant impact
- The ability to tune your communication to the person you are talking to
- A highly developed commercial mindset
- Great flexibility in the composition of your working day, so you, among other things. can alternate between working from the office, with customers and suppliers and from home
- A culture where there is plenty of room for social events and other initiatives that contribute to a social community
- Sweet, loving and helpful colleagues
- An attractive salary package with pension and health insurance
ABOUT THE OFFICE
You will find able® in central Copenhagen. We live close to public transport and with water around us. The office is modernly decorated, and filled with good colleagues, unimaginable amounts of snacks, and of course Denmark’s best lunch arrangement.
COULD be able® BE YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE?
So do not hesitate to send your CV and your application as soon as possible. We regularly review the applications and hire as soon as we find the right one for the team.
If you have questions or want more information, you are very welcome to contact CEO Peter Dahm Frederiksen.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Maternity / paternity leave
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Remote work allowed
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
Metropolitists, beach boys and mountaineers we salute you and pay you to go and explore the world.
Work life balance
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com