Brand New Ventures
Brand New Ventures strengthens Danish start-ups' with experience, firepower and navigation. Together we create tomorrow's successful companies. We know the way to the good idea, the complete team and the successful exit. We transform, establish and invest in companies with the potential for disruption and exponential growth. Brand New Ventures is led by the three partners - Werner Valeur, Joakim Warnøe and Rasmus Sindberg.
- Step into the Venture Capital industry.
- Hands-on collaboration with top-tier technology and e-commerce startups.
- Build a network of skilled founders and investors in the Nordics
- Learn how to identify, invest and scale early-stage companies.
About Brand New Ventures
Brand New Ventures is an early-stage investment firm that invests in high-growth technology and e-commerce startups led by visionary and dedicated founders.
We actively support the teams we invest in and always work beyond limits to turn visions into reality. Our focus is from the Seed stage to Series A.
Brand New Ventures is founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs and fund managers, who have been instrumental in accelerating the Nordic startup ecosystem during the last decade.
Since founding Brand New Ventures in late 2020, BNV has grown in the number of startups and capital under management. We will accelerate this even further in 2022 with the launch of our 3rd Startup Cohort, which will be the most ambitious so far.
We are now looking for a top-performing Venture Analyst to join our Investment team.
- Support portfolio reporting and deal sourcing analysis
- Scouting for new investment opportunities and tech trends
- Support the full cycle on investments: sourcing, due diligence, and investment recommendations
- You are currently studying for an undergraduate or a graduate degree with a financial focus (e.g. HA Almen, IB, FSM, FIR)
- You have great financial and analytical skills. (Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting)
- You have an outstanding interest in startup trends, investment, and venture capital
- You are a self-learner, highly motivated, and communicative
The role as a Venture Analyst is a student position of 15-20 hours a week, which will be adapted to your schedule.
Note: We will have job interviews with candidates on a running basis
For more information or questions please contact us.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com