Our vision is to "Fight galactic unemployment by empowering people to achieve fulfilling careers" and our mission is to: "Use critical thinking and inclusivity to build scalable career services tailored to individuals". We at Novorésumé are currently doing this by offering the most intuitive Resume and Cover Letter builder with the focus on helping everyone create the perfect job application. By 2021, 7 million people, from all around the world, have used our services and landed their dream jobs at companies such as Apple, Google, Volvo, Audi and, Airbnb. Even if we are eager to expand, building a team of people that trust, support each other, and evolve together is equally important.
Position Full-time (Preferably remote)
Salary DKK 30,000 – DKK 36,000
At Novorésumé, we “Fight galactic unemployment by empowering people to achieve fulfilling careers,” and we are constantly improving and expanding our services to achieve that vision. We are a bootstrapped startup with more than 8 million signups since 2016 and 400,000 monthly active users, aiming to grow sustainably and ethically; The goal is not to file for an IPO and cash out but to grow by sticking to our north star and following our values and principles.
We are looking for a UX Designer for our Copenhagen office. This exciting new role will get the chance to apply user research, testing, and analysis, to identify user needs and develop solutions. They will work both with our core squad focused on our resume builder and our innovation squad.
The right candidate will:
- Work towards Novorėsumė’s Vision and Mission
- Aim to embody our Values and Principles
- Prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Work with a cross-functional team, coordinating the delivery of assets and the development hand-off process
- Assess product usability through surveys, moderated and unmoderated tests
- Gather usability data, categorize it and analyze it
- Visually present tests results and argument design choices
- Build prototypes, going as simple as a low-fi paper sketch or as complex as a high fidelity Figma mock-up
- Design easy to use, visually appealing website and interfaces, accounting for responsiveness and making decisions based on multiple data points
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from effective problem framing, through ideation, storyboarding, and advanced prototyping, ending with user validated high-fidelity designs.
- Maintain and update design systems
The right candidate:
- Has excellent English & communication skills
- Has 3+ years of proven experience with UX/UI design, excluding education
- Is proficient with prototyping and design tools such as the Adobe Suite (especially XD) and with Figma
- Is proactive and always looking to improve and anticipate the needs of others
- Is humble about their achievements and has the ambition to improve and find better solutions
- Can adapt to a fast-changing scale-up environment, where priorities can shift based on new information
- Is a self-starter who tries to find solutions and work around problems instead of waiting for someone else to fix them
- Can trust themselves to find the proper answer/solution through research, testing, and curiosity
- Is not looking for management responsibility anytime soon, nor do they expect to have a manager with all of the answers
- Is highly organized with a structured approach and good data visualization skills
- Doesn’t shy away from discussing their ideas in a forum and can present them in a clear and structured way
- Applies critical thinking to decision making and uses facts instead of opinions to make decisions
- Has excellent time management and prioritizing skills
- Brings excellent attention to detail
- Nice to have: Experience with UserTesting, GetFeedback, Airtable, and Miro
We’ll make sure you:
- Feel empowered to achieve a fulfilling career
- Are part of a great work environment, where facts matter more than opinions or titles and where actionable feedback is important
- Know why your work is valuable, and we’ll reward and showcase your achievements.
- Have access to relevant training materials, courses, and workshops
- Feel listened to and engaged with your work
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Remote work allowed
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Free friday beers
Friday is something special, let’s enjoy a beer together.
Maternity / paternity leave
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
We want to take you from good to great.
Strengthen your body with office yoga and handstands or leave your body in good hands by our masseuse.
Take time to relax and reboot when you need it.
New tech gear
Are you a true Tech Savvy? Macbook, trackpad, you name it, we get you covered.
Mental health support
We care about your wellbeing. We take stress seriously and support you in times with any mental imbalance.
Dogs, turtles or goldfish are welcome in the office as long as they want to cuddle every now and then.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com