GOODIEBOX is an innovative fast-growing beauty company with offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Berlin. GOODIEBOX is an online business whose mission is to create relationships between beauty and cosmetics brands and consumers. We give both large international brands and smaller niche brands the opportunity to market their products directly to a specific target group interested in their products. Every month, we send thousands of members a sample of products in a GOODIEBOX, after which members test, evaluate and often repurchase the selected products.
Every month hundreds of thousands of members across nine markets get our monthly beauty subscription box sent to their doorstep. Each box creates happy moments of self-indulgence. We’re on a mission to inspire and empower people to live a happier life, one happy moment at a time. Being happy makes everything seem possible and it will ultimately make the world a happier place to be in. Pretty cool, right? To make our bold vision come through and in order to hit one billion DKK in revenue and go public (IPO) in 2024 we need more hands and more brain power. Would you like to come join us?
Our 30 Goodieboxers in the Commercial & Growth team are working hard to build strategies around eCommerce, growth marketing, CRM & retention as well as our own products to enable hyper growth of the business. The team is looking for a UX & Design Specialist to create and optimize navigation, design and flows in order to secure the best and most seamless customer experience when members interact with Goodiebox on our own platforms as well as mapping the relevant user journey introducing a wow experience.
What your days and responsibilities would look like
- Contribute to the overall strategic UX vision for the products, services and digital platforms of Goodiebox.
- Create wireframes, interactions and final design for development or optimization of our digital platforms and concepts.
- Responsible for user testing and evaluation/analysis of the result in order to make it task oriented
- Drive the design process from early phases of research, to idea creation and working out final concepts
- Work closely with tech with the team to Integrate design workflows into tech development
- Create designs that facilitate the process of driving more transactions and
- Create concepts for campaigns and optimize these continuously.
Who you will work with
You will be part of the Commercial & Growth organisation, which currently is around 30 fun, happy humans. You report directly to our Head of eCommerce and work closely with the CRO & Webanalytic Specialist, Site Manager and Online Campaign Manager to Optimizing digital touch point and and Create designs. AS well as stakeholders in Marketing and Tech.
What you will bring to the role
- Great design skills with a user-centric approach.
- A min. of 3-5 years of experience working within the field of Design & UX.
- Experienced in systems and tools that helps the UX & Design Manager to deliver – E.g. UX Pin, Figma, XD.
- Working with a Tech team
- Prototyping skills that enable usability testing to be performed before the final tech development/content creation.
- Experience designing for multiple screens and responsive interfaces
- You want to be part of a scale-up in the next exciting phase and are ready to join a company that is centered around happiness.
To apply for this job please visit goodiebox.teamtailor.com.