We’re an agency that builds new digital experiences. Rooted in hacker culture, we explore the digital landscape of tomorrow through experiments, prototypes and proper digital craftwork. We build new businesses. Put new tools in the hands of end-users. And we design for small behavioural changes with the potential for a big societal impact.
ABOUT THE JOB
We need a skilled UI designer who can create a user-friendly design for a digital platform in the financial industry. You will translate business needs and user insights into concrete designs with sketches, wireframes and clickable prototypes. You will work with the customer and the rest of the project team consisting of a UX researcher and a product manager. Part of the work will take place at the customer ‘(in Gentofte) and in other periods from our office in Amagerbro.
We imagine that you …
- is a skilled design craftsman with a portfolio that proves it
- is a super user of prototype tools like Adobe XD or Figma
- have an understanding of what it takes to develop a digital product
- experience in the financial sector and the pension industry is a big plus
- speaks Danish and is a strong communicator.
- experience with user testing is a plus
OUR CULTURE AND WHAT WE OFFER
- With the job here, you experience the best from both the agency world and a development team in a larger organization
- When you are in the office (right by Amagerbro Metro) you will experience a cozy environment with a Nintendo Switch, musical instruments, lounge area for meditation, VR gear and bathing facilities.
- An engaging, fun, ambitious and professional work environment where everyone is highly valued and recognized. We joke and laugh, listen to music, play games and have Friday bars.
- Delicious lunch (with vegetarian and vegan dishes), snacks, drinks and all that jazz
- Salary according to competencies, latest devices included.
- Every month we set aside an entire day where we do not work on customer projects, but instead hold an unconference where we focus on learning and exploring new technologies together.
Kvalifik is a digital agency and software house based in Copenhagen with approx. 20 curious, data-driven creators with competencies in design, software development, strategy and marketing. We are set in the world to give our clients digital superpowers – so they have the tools to create lasting change for the better in the world.
We do this by designing and developing digital tools and experiences that feel magical. It is both for ambitious entrepreneurs who want to create something new, NGOs who work for a better world and change makers in large organizations, where we help to innovate from within and make wild ideas a reality. Our customers include Danica, Mikkeller, DSB and Save the Children.
We work data driven with design, hypothesis driven with business development and develop agile. In addition to our core team, we have a community of talented creators who enable us to do far more than other agencies of our size.
If you want to know more, visit our website, or call / write to Søren Boesen on 22275572.
We regularly call for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com