Supermetrics is reshaping how people work with data. We are at the heart of an industry that the most impactful new technologies are based on. Data is making its way into every business function, every decision making process, and every workflow. As this happens, the demand for data-skilled talent is growing exponentially. Join us now and put your career on a path that will carry you far into the future! 🤩 Team Supermetrics is a diverse, skilled, and capable group of globetrotters from all over the world. We are a tightly-knit community that looks after one other and gets things done. We are a place where everyone can be themselves and be accepted and included. We strive to enable you to be at your best and make the most of your strengths. We promise not to shove a culture guide on your desk, but we do have a few ground rules: We are equal, trustworthy, take good care of our customers, and treat our colleagues with respect.drinks and of course, great team spirit! 🙏🏼
Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies? Get kicks out of digging into tech problems and saving customers’ days in the process? Awesome! We’re looking for a detective like you to join our tech support.
We’re looking for Technical Support Specialists to join our Customer Support team!
You will make an impact by…
Our products are incredibly powerful tools for our customers in cutting hours of time and manual effort from their reporting and analysis processes. This means, we’re actively used around the globe and need people like you to help educate our customers on the usage of our products, track down and catch bugs and unravel the mysteries of technical anomalies.
As our products move to a larger scale and increase in complexity, having experts like you in our team becomes more and more important.
How would you use your skills in your daily work?
- Getting a ticket for a new technical issue, you’ll need your technical and product knowledge as well as logical thinking to start your journey deeper into its origins. What makes software act in this way? How can I check if it’s an isolated or a broader issue?
- You’ll need your strong communication skills to both ask insightful questions from the customer and internally from your team members, to help you get started in the right direction, and when needed – have a video call with the customer to dig into the issue together
- We’d need you to be comfortable with being both a producer and consumer of technical documentation, as we have our own support blog with technical documentation and tutorial articles and we’d love to be an active contributor
This role is for you if you have:
You’ve been working as a technical support specialist before in a SaaS company. You’re no stranger to playing detective when something goes unexpectedly wrong and enjoy the feeling of finding that one thing that made the dominoes collapse one after another. You’ve either studied or worked in the Digital Marketing field.
We hope you have these skills in your toolkit:
- Excellent customer service skills in native-level English
- Strong troubleshooting skills to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Ability to identify technical anomalies and verify with errors found in logs
- Solid command of Business Intelligence tools, such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Advanced spreadsheet skills with Google Sheets and Microsoft Excel
We’d also love you to have:
- Basic programming and/or SQL knowledge
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and data analytics concepts
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms, such as Google Ads, HubSpot and Microsoft Advertising
- Knowledge of social media networks and social media marketing, such as Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Twitter Ads
- Familiarity with any Supermetrics products
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously – not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started from a Google t-shirt…
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we have been profitable and growing ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big companies alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from popular marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We are a diverse community of curious minds excited to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most prevalent traits.
Does this sound like your next adventure? Apply now! We’ll fill the role as soon as we find the right person.
To apply for this job please visit careers.supermetrics.com.