Ardoq is a dynamic, data-driven tool for Enterprise Architecture. Our software helps organizations and businesses implement and execute change across their projects, strategies, processes, applications, infrastructure, and capabilities. With Ardoq, fresh data creates a dynamic overview that provides insights for better decisions. Through the aid of dashboards, interactive visualizations and diagrams, users can focus time on understanding interdependencies between technology and people, and less time documenting. Ardoq is a bold, caring and driven company with a mission to empower our customers to drive value through successful change.
Remote status Hybrid Remote
Bold, Caring, Driven / Who We Are
At Ardoq, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, which has helped make Ardoq the Bold, Caring, and Driven company it is today. We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Ardoq is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the Nordics, with an award-winning product and a reputation for its dedication to enriching company culture. The company’s visionary, data-driven platform is designed to plan and execute significant change initiatives in any organization. We help organizations confidently deliver digital transformations. We are headquartered in Oslo with offices in Copenhagen, London, and New York. Ardoqians come from over 30 countries, with English as our working language.
Technical Support Consultant
Ardoq has a reputation for providing excellent support to our users. To grow and strengthen our customer support operations, we are looking for a Technical Support Consultant to join our team in Oslo and help our worldwide growing customer base to achieve immediate and great value with our product.
Ardoq’s Customer Support is bold, caring and driven, helping our customers in a genuine, generous, respectful, friendly and enthusiastic manner. We care about our customers and are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure their success.
You will work collaboratively across our Customer Success, Services, Product, Sales and Engineering teams to create an outstanding customer support experience for our customers, and you will influence and develop the customer support function in the company.
How you will spend your days:
- Become an expert and application specialist in the Ardoq solution
- Work directly with customers and process incoming customer requests by email/chat/video through our web-based customer center application
- Investigate and resolve software, infrastructure, and end-user issues
- Recognize high priority issues and situations and take appropriate escalation action
- Work with our Engineering and DevOps in troubleshooting, reporting, and resolving complex software issues
- Recognize and report new feature and product enhancement possibilities
- Work with our Product, Enginering, Services and Customer Success teams to manage customer expectations and priorities
You may also work with:
- Participate in our continuous development of superior support processes
- Participate in change management processes
- Help with developing and providing feedback on our products, processes, Knowledge Base, FAQs, and other documentation
- Other projects or consultancy assignments
Qualifications and skills:
- Computer Science Degree (BS) or similar, or similar work experience
- You can have a couple years of work experience, preferably in a technical support or professional services function, or you can be straight out of school
- Fluent in English, which is our working language
- Good understanding of web technologies, web-based software and and cloud platforms in general
- Knowledge of or experience with Web APIs and integration between web applications (SOAP and REST)
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Azure AD and SSO in general, is a bonus
- Knowledge of and experience with ServiceNow and Azure AD and integrations with these
- Familiarity with digital transformation processes is a bonus
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload effectively
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing with customers in a clear and friendly manner
- Good analytical skills, ability to plan, track tasks and deliver to agreed timescales
- Comfortable with advising and guiding our clients to use our product in the best possible way
We also think that you:
- Are a team player who enjoys working with others in all phases of the product and customer journey
- Are curious about new technology and how it can benefit our customers
- Have drive and commitment to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Work well independently and take responsibility
- Are solution-oriented, structured, positive and service minded
- Enjoy working across borders in an international environment
- Identify with our values: Bold, Caring, Driven
What we can offer you
You will be a part of a high growth and creative company with offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, London, and New York. We offer many employee benefits including investment opportunities for employees, health insurance, and generous parental leave schemes.
Ardoqs’s values are Bold, Caring and Driven. Living by these values is part of what makes Ardoq a great place to work. We make bold decisions that push the product and our customers forward. We nurture people’s confidence to voice their opinions, offer a safe space for difficult conversations, and are constantly learning from one another. We take care of both our colleagues and our customers and empathize with the challenges they face every day. Our best work is done in an environment of mutual trust and support. We share knowledge and value diversity. We are proactive and volunteer our best effort every day. If we see a problem, we fix a problem.
If you identify with this, we can offer you a really great place to work.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ardoq.com.