Bike security system I The anti-theft bike lock
Let’s start with the easy question: Do you get the thrills when creating great digital solutions? Okay, so far so good. Let’s jump to the next one: Do you want to be a part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team of motivated and skilled people that will challenge and develop you? If you can answer YES to this one as well, then this could be a great match.
Have you heard of PentaLock? No? I’ll tell you who we are
We are PentaLock. We make bikes smarter, more secure, and convenient to use. For a start we have invented, manufactured, and sold the world’s first integrated and unbreakable bike lock.
We are Innovators, Visionaries, Tech geeks, Problem solvers, Daughters, Doers, Dads, Leaders, Fitness lovers, Explorers, Enthusiasts, Gamers, Engineers, Optimists but most importantly we are Team-People, and we genuinely believe great teams are the most important factor to create, innovate and succeed – and to have fun and feel motivated while doing it.
Still with us? Great, then please keep reading.
What does a Tech Lead do at PentaLock?
We are looking for an ambitious tech lead, to help us design and develop our new companion app for our current hardware product platform. You will help us establish PentaLock as a provider of smart, convenient and secure micro mobility through world class digital solutions. If this could be you, let’s look at the tasks we need to solve.
You will work closely with our CDO/Product Owner and thus be a central figure in building our new digital development team. In the first couple of months, you will be very hands-on and part of the decision making regarding our new app and team; from architecture and frameworks all the way to development processes and recruitment. You will have hands-on all the action and be an important part of every decision in the process.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Lead a small team of developers
- Be responsible for our solution architecture
- Full stack software/app development
- Automated testing and release management
- Continuous integration and deployment
Who you are:
The ideal candidate has relevant experience with development of mobile apps (perhaps even ‘partner/companion-apps’ or apps using Bluetooth) in an agile start-up environment and can take the technical ownership of development projects and lead a small team of developers.
What we expect from you:
- You are a skilled full stack developer that can inspire your team members
- You have relevant experience working with mobile app development
- You want to be a culture bearer trusted by both the organization and leadership
- You are highly proactive and thrive in finding the best possible solutions
- You take responsibility and are motivated by making a difference for our customers, our team and for PentaLock
- You are comfortable being on a startup/scaleup journey in a rapidly changing environment
- You can join us in our office in either Aalborg or Copenhagen, Denmark. Expect 30-50 travel days a year – less if based in Aalborg.
- You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
What we offer:
- A unique job opportunity (permanent position) in the fast-growing micro mobility industry
- A chance to build an excellent app development team together with the CDO
- Being part of a fantastic team with dedicated colleagues
- The experience of a startup journey where you can create real impact and work together with the friendliest and brightest minds in tech and micro mobility
- The chance to take a big part in shaping the culture at PentaLock, where you will work closely with all departments and especially our CDO
Some of our Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible hours and the opportunity to work remote
- Free drinks and snacks at the office
- Pension scheme
- Social gatherings you can enjoy with your new colleagues!
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your CV with a cover letter describing your achievements and why you would be a great candidate for the role.
Deadline for applying is 23rd of May. We will be interviewing candidates on a continuous basis until we find the right candidate, so we recommend applicants to apply as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org