We help companies grow by guiding them to the world’s public cloud No. 1
We’re an Advanced Tier AWS Partner operating in the Baltics and Nordics. Our constantly-growing company works closely with AWS to support current and new AWS users in our region. We are working with new technologies, and our task is to ensure that our customers are getting the best out of AWS services.
Oh, and we’re a fully remote company. 💪
Right now, we’re looking for Tech Lead to join our team and help us grow at an even greater speed! We seek team members who care about results and are ready to take ownership. These values, applied collectively, help to produce an outstanding Cloudvisor team and culture.
Curious? Read on. 👇
What you will do
You will work a lot at the customer interface: creating and analysing requirements, designing concepts and turning them into solutions that create value for customers.
Based on your profile, Your main tasks will be related to:
- Planning architectures (migrate from Any to AWS environment);
- Analysing infrastructures and initiating necessary improvements and changes (AWS Well-architected framework is what we prefer);
- Building and managing deployment tooling using CI/CD;
- Ensuring architectures meet security standards and best practices, are properly tested and bullet-proof;
- Lead the team by managing projects.
What we expect
- You have in-depth knowledge of AWS Services (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CloudFront, S3, API Gateway, Lambda, Elasticache, RDS, etc.);
- You have experience with version control systems (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, Jenkins, etc.) and deploying applications on AWS;
- You have hands-on experience in containerization e.g. Docker, EKS, ECS;
- You have hands-on experience in Infrastructure as a Code (Terraform, CDK, AWS CloudFormation, etc.);
- You are creative in finding solutions to complex problems and driving positive customer outcomes;
- You can handle typical project implementations independently;
- Very good time management/project management skills;
- You are an innovative and creative problem solver with a can-do attitude;
- You have good English language skills (our primary language of communication).
The soft skills you display – like friendliness, professionalism, responsiveness, and follow-through – are very appreciated in our team.
What we can offer
- Competitive fixed compensation package. The exact offer will be based on your knowledge and experience;
- Motivating, creative and flexible working environment;
- 100% remote-first approach with a “work from anywhere” mentality;
- Being part of a team compiled only of highly skilled and experienced professionals;
- Opportunities (and even requirements) for achieving all kinds of AWS certifications;
- Awesome perks – allowance for your workspace, wellbeing and learning.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org