IQM Quantum Computers
We build quantum computers
IQM is the European leader in superconducting quantum computers, established in Espoo, Finland. In two years, we have grown to 160+ employees and have established subsidiaries in Germany, Spain, and France. We build quantum computers for research laboratories and supercomputing centers. For industrial customers, we deliver quantum advantage through our unique application-specific co-design approach.
We build world-leading quantum computers for the well-being of humankind now and for the future.
We are looking for a global Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our ambitious growth plans and join our journey to expand the frontier of scientific and technological progress with quantum computers!
In this role, you will be part of our global People and Culture team, and you will be based in Espoo, Finland. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of scaling up an ambitious deep-tech growth company and support in finding and hiring quantum talents! Your main responsibility is to plan, coordinate and execute an international talent acquisition strategy to meet our ambitious growth targets and create connections in our unique talent market.
Additionally, you will be:
- Facilitating the hiring process from the offer stage to onboarding and ensuring a smooth entry into the IQM culture and ways of working
- Working closely with our marketing team to strengthen our employer brand and building a robust candidate pipeline
- Ensuring that our talent acquisition practices are compliant with local laws and regulations in all our locations
- Supporting and coaching our team leaders with all recruitment related matters
- Developing our talent acquisition practices in collaboration with management, People and Culture colleagues, and the whole IQM team
- Cooperating with recruitment partners and managing the recruitment channels in use
What skills do I need?
- 3-5 years of experience in international talent acquisition processes -preferably in a growth company, start-up experience is seen as a benefit
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with minimal direction and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Experience in recruiting technical people, in both HW and SW domain
- Intercultural awareness and sensitivity
- Excellent communication skills in English
What can I expect from IQM?
- A great opportunity to perform world-class R&D and implement cutting edge technology
- Cutting-edge manufacturing and laboratory infrastructure
- Sufficient financial backing for ambitious projects
- An opportunity to work with a passionate and diverse team on an important mission
- A unique opportunity to make a real impact on the future of quantum
- Growth and progress in a creative and open start-up environment
We’ll proceed with the interviews immediately, so please submit your application soon.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com