Teams are the heart of action at Nord Security. Our goal - to provide digital privacy and security to as many people as we can. And for that, we need talented professionals with a passion for tech and cybersecurity. Join our team and build your tech career with us!
Company Nord Security
Department Human Resources
Position Full Time
Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal – to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can. In the HR team we help the applicants to find their best fit at Nord Security. We take pride in making them feel safe, at ease and fulfilled in their new roles. Shaping culture, organizing events, implementing new ideas and, most importantly, building winning teams – that’s our ultimate goal.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain a strong network of contacts;
- Identify and attract top-performing professionals to fill job openings;
- Be responsible for all product-related positions in and overall growth in the Bizhub area;
- You will do dozens of interviews during the week and will do a lot of meetings with hiring managers;
- Collect and analyze Recruitment data, always strive to meet and exceed key performance metrics;
- Proactively investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing & recruitment strategies.
What We Expect
- You’ve been in recruiters’ shoes already for a while;
- You have knowledge and experience in recruiting (non-tech) talents;
- You are capable to understand the business needs and organize your job accordingly to it;
- You are highly organised and initiative person;
- Your English is very good. Remember, we need to take over the whole world!
- You are a problem solver and self-organized person;
- You love your job.
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books – everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 2100 – 3300 eur /month.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com