People are the greatest asset in change
are you our new kick-ass colleague?
who is innovisor?
We are an elite, boutique consultancy that specializes in people networks and emotions within organizations. We enable our clients to succeed with change by delivering data-based insights and actionable recommendations. As a global leader within our field, we actively integrate social sustainability into our strategic road map and daily operations.
what is the job?
- Project Time: Support our Client Enablers on project delivery by analyzing data and drawing contextual conclusions from large data sets
- Project Downtime: Optimize and/or develop data processes and tools to generate business intelligence
who are we looking for?
- You are a problem-solver who views challenges as an exciting chance to innovate
- You see analytical opportunities in large data sets and know how to manipulate them with the right tools
- You are a likeable colleague with a can-do attitude, who enjoys working together as a team
- You are in the last semester of your Bachelor’s or your first year of your Master’s degree
what do we offer?
- Approximately 10-15 hours of work each week
- Hybrid work model: we combine work-from-anywhere with the office to ensure flexibility & team togetherness
- A fun, informal, and international team: our office language is English!
- We trust our people – so as a Business Intelligence Analyst you will be given responsibility and autonomy to do things your own way, while having the support needed to learn & grow
how do you apply?
Not into cover letters? Neither are we. We want to learn a little more about you, so we ask you to briefly respond to the following questions:
(1) what motivates you?
(2) can you tell us about a time you pushed yourself out of your comfort zone?
(3) what question would you want us to ask you in order to get to know you better?
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com