GOODIEBOX is an innovative fast-growing beauty company with offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Berlin. GOODIEBOX is an online business whose mission is to create relationships between beauty and cosmetics brands and consumers. We give both large international brands and smaller niche brands the opportunity to market their products directly to a specific target group interested in their products. Every month, we send thousands of members a sample of products in a GOODIEBOX, after which members test, evaluate and often repurchase the selected products.
We are on a mission to inspire and empower people to live a happier life, one happy moment at a time. Because being happy makes everything seem possible and will ultimately make the world a happier place. Pretty cool, right? But to make our bold vision come true and in order to hit our goal of billion DKK in revenue and go public (IPO) in 2024 we need more hands on deck and more brain power to fuel the engine. Would you like to come join us?
We’re looking for a Sr Paid Social Specialist to own and further develop paid campaigns across all social platforms. This position requires exhaustive knowledge of social media advertising platforms, tactics, ad types, and configuration settings.
What your days and responsibilities would look like
- Strategically and operationally manage the paid social channel and identify growth opportunities within the platforms
- Drive paid social activities (Facebook, Tiktok etc.) across all markets
- Continuously monitor and optimize the campaign performance and question the status quo
- Develop the channel test roadmap and execute in a manner that makes most out of the full funnel (algorithm, data integration, creatives, landing pages)
- Own direct buy campaign set up, campaign management and optimizations, monitoring and reporting, and creative asset organisation
- Work closely together with internal stakeholders (BI, Creative, eCommerce etc.)
Who you will be working with
You will be an integral part of the Commercial & Growth organisation. You will report directly to our Head of Growth Marketing, and work side by side with SoMe managers, graphic designers, influencer and PR managers and copywriters.
What you will bring to the role
- 3+ years of experience managing complex paid social campaigns with significant budgets
- Experience in managing paid social activities across Europe
- Experience in using Google Analytics
- Strong analytical, prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- A track record in working in a fast paced, changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org