GOODIEBOX is an innovative fast-growing beauty company with offices in Copenhagen, Amsterdam, and Berlin. GOODIEBOX is an online business whose mission is to create relationships between beauty and cosmetics brands and consumers. We give both large international brands and smaller niche brands the opportunity to market their products directly to a specific target group interested in their products. Every month, we send thousands of members a sample of products in a GOODIEBOX, after which members test, evaluate and often repurchase the selected products.
Every month hundreds of thousands of members across nine markets get our monthly beauty subscription box sent to their doorstep. Each box creates happy moments of self-indulgence. We’re on a mission to inspire and empower people to live a happier life, one happy moment at a time. Being happy makes everything seem possible and it will ultimately make the world a happier place to be in. Pretty cool, right? To make our bold vision come through and in order to hit one billion DKK in revenue and go public (IPO) in 2024 we need more hands and more brain power. Would you like to come join us?
Our 30 Goodieboxers in the Commercial & Growth team are working hard to build strategies around eCommerce, growth marketing, CRM & retention as well as our own products to enable hyper growth of the business. The team is looking for a solutions-oriented Sr. Marketing Project Manager to support the launch of high impact marketing campaigns, developing timelines and milestones, plan and manage budget allocations, manage internal/external resources, facilitate reviews and communication, and ensure project delivery requirements are met. Could this be you?
What your days and responsibilities would look like
- End-to-end project management.
- Scoping project requirements.
- Developing a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
- Collaborating with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
- Communicating with the team and ensuring all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlighting potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Delivering projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Developing support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
- Seeking opportunities for improvement
- Want to be part of a scale-up in the next exciting phase
- Ready to join a happiness company
Who you will work with
You will be an integral part of the Commercial & Growth organisation, which currently is around 30 fun, happy humans. You report directly to our Head of Growth Marketing, and work side by side with SoMe managers, growth managers, content managers, brand activation managers, search managers, graphic designers and copywriters. You will collaborate with many teams in Goodiebox. Some of your primary stakeholders are all growth marketing teams, the BI team, the tech team, and the creative team.
What you will bring to the role
- 5+ years project management experience – preferably from an advertising agency or in-house marketing department.
- A seasoned and strong ability to problem solve through project challenges.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering on initiatives.
- Hands on experience with project management software.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Must be driven and passionate about the brand.
The “not most important stuff, but still happy to offer stuff”
To apply for this job please visit goodiebox.teamtailor.com.